Might Be...

I learned a few things in the berklee songwriting class, but it was really geared up for newbies. I kind of got that impression with this production class as well. the first few weeks of the class were pretty easy, no more than a couple of hours per week needed, but week 5 & 6 took 6-8 hours per week.
Looking forward to your updates.

Last edited:
I think it will probably be a review for a lot of us, but it could possibly be a nice resource to those just getting into recording. I've known several people who had degrees from the four year programs and they were all very happy about their experiences at Berklee. For many years they were one of the few places that offered the kind of education that they did. Now a lot more colleges offer similar courses.

No, the notifications for the course showed up on my computer today...You'd think, if they were interested and scheduled months in advance, that they'd send the notification out the day before, or even the day of the course.

Funny thing, this. I took the first week's course, did all the quizzes, got to the bottom and spent all my free time yesterday making an audio of what happens at different signal chain steps and voila, ready to post my clip. They only have text and graphic import, no audio...Aw well, I'm only in this for review and maybe to pick up something new or novel...Don't even want the grades. :D

Funny thing, this. I took the first week's course, did all the quizzes, got to the bottom and spent all my free time yesterday making an audio of what happens at different signal chain steps and voila, ready to post my clip. They only have text and graphic import, no audio...Aw well, I'm only in this for review and maybe to pick up something new or novel...Don't even want the grades. :D

Audio - it is suggested you use Soundcloud, then post the links.

Back