Metronome loudness in Cubase 11 pro

Petik András

Hi!
How can I create louder signal for metronome in Cubase 11 pro?
In the metronome SETUP WINDOW I HAVE REACHED ALREADY THE MAXIMUM possible value, but I need more.
Or: How can I route this metronome signal onto an other track, (and record) and so it would be tuneable as a normal instrument...
Any Idea?

Hi!
How can I create louder signal for metronome in Cubase 11 pro?
In the metronome SETUP WINDOW I HAVE REACHED ALREADY THE MAXIMUM possible value, but I need more.
Or: How can I route this metronome signal onto an other track, (and record) and so it would be tuneable as a normal instrument...
Any Idea?
OKÉ, I've found the solution!

In the project menu there is a Signature Track function.
Opening that sub-menu comes a Rendering Audio Click track - line.
If the locators are definied well, clicking on this, a new track appears, containing the metronome clicks, between the locators.
(If you choose the Render Midi Clicks - than a new MIDI track comes in.)
So we can get a new track, containing the metronome signal, and we can change the loudness of it - significantly.

Petik - I have been a Cubase user for nearly 30 years and somehow this had totally passed me by thanks very much! Jason - the problem is that the audio click goes straight to the output normally and doesn't come up as a track as such - my workaround was to simply mute everything and then export and record the entire song, with just the click active then bring that back in and treat it - which works fine, but is stupidly long winded - the rendering audio click is perfect and probably been there for years!

I gave up on Reaper's metronome click. It's piercing to the ear and disappears when mixed with even one additional track. I either use a snare rinmshot or sampled drumstick clicks. These, of course, also do the audio track thing allowing for tonal and volume adjustments.

Back