MATH

brassplyer said:
I realize that's the narrative you're going to cling to with your dying breath no matter what.
It would be better if you realized that what I said was provable to be true, and you developed compassion instead of vehement denial.
Another leftist favorite - anyone who doesn't buy into your narrative, dares to point out reality that doesn't match your narrative lacks compassion, has bad intentions.

What's a more real issue are people who talk like you making excuses for behavior that has negative consequences.

People in marginal circumstances who can't offer offspring anything other than life among other people like them has never been a formula for good results.

We hear an interview with the cousin of one of those injured in the first incident in the video at 2:38 in - first thing he says - "He be chillin', he just got out of jail...he be chillin' wid his newborn baby" - sure, that kid is definitely going to be on track for a productive life just like good old Dad.

Doesn't sound like his cuz has been spending much energy pursuing bettering themselves to put themselves in a position to pursue better opportunities. Nope - like endless others like them - such as Princess Shootzem from the gas station video I've posted before - they just wallow in a crap existence and keep making clones of themselves.

The woman says "This is typically what goes on in this neighborhood every day."

I'm sure I've brought up before that I'm guessing you like all the "black community leaders" have never at any time in your life advocated telling people like this - "don't procreate if you live in this kind of environment", rather you'll sneer at anyone who does.

It's stupid to put barriers between people like this and obtaining an abortion.

Another leftist favorite - anyone who doesn't buy into your narrative, dares to point out reality that doesn't match your narrative lacks compassion, has bad intentions.

What's a more real issue are people who talk like you making excuses for behavior that has negative consequences.
Not a narrative. Provable reality. There’s a difference between excuses and explanations. The later provides information you can use to attack the problem. You don’t seem to want that.

Not a narrative. Provable reality. There’s a difference between excuses and explanations. The later provides information you can use to attack the problem. You don’t seem to want that.
Uh huh - like your "proof" the Cochrane study that states the opposite of what you've claimed it does and your frantic dance to insist that what it unambiguously says isn't what it says. :ROFLMAO:

Uh huh - like your "proof" the Cochrane study that states the opposite of what you've claimed it does and your frantic dance to insist that what it unambiguously says isn't what it says. :ROFLMAO:
The fact that you’d reach that far back to something totally unrelated speaks volumes. You want to maintain the status quo.

My Mom just had cataract surgery in one eye and mentioned the vivid colors :)

I was born extremely far-sighted with bad astigmatism. I've always seen double with my left eye and warped with my right. 7yrs ago however I had a bad reaction to arthritis medication and also developed temporary retinopathy. The swelling/bleeding subsided but did permanent damage...
I'm only 58, but I guess I have cataracts to look forward to lol ;)

No worries @grimtraveller , my eyes have always been laughably problematic... Walking through screen doors, mistaken identity, can't find my glasses without my glasses, running stopsigns. FELOPZD! :D
I can't say it, it would be too crass.

The fact that you’d reach that far back to something totally unrelated speaks volumes. You want to maintain the status quo.
The point is the nature and quality of the "proof" that you typically present for the defective narratives you like to embrace.

The point is the nature and quality of the "proof" that you typically present for the defective narratives you like to embrace.
Feel free to explore any of these links and tell me what you disagree with. Blacks don’t have 10% of the wealth whites do? They don’t get pulled over more, or wrongly convicted more often? My narrative is simply that we still have a ways to go. My narrative is that there are lingering disparities that are getting better, but still exist. Some people recognize and understand that, others believe those disparities exist because black people must be inferior, and use that to feel justified in perpetuating discrimination. I believe I know which camp you and Japov are in. Any time I see posts that imply that, I’m calling it out.

“Looking at the population as a whole, White households hold 86.8 percent of overall wealth in the country according to the 2019 SCF, though they account for only 68.1 percent of the households in the survey.3 By comparison, Black and Hispanic households hold only 2.9 and 2.8 percent of wealth, respectively, while accounting for 15.6 percent and 10.9 percent of the US population respectively, reflecting the fact that wealth is disproportionately skewed towards White households.”

“The authors found Black drivers were less likely to be stopped after sunset, when it is more difficult to determine a driver’s race, suggesting bias in stop decisions. Furthermore, by examining the rate at which stopped drivers were searched and turned up contraband, the study found that the bar for searching Black and Hispanic drivers was lower than that for searching white drivers.”

“Indeed, a 2022 report from the registry found that innocent Black people were seven times more likely to be wrongly convicted of murder than innocent white people.

The cases of Black people exonerated from murder convictions are 50% more likely to involve police misconduct than those of white people exonerated from murder convictions.”

I thought it was "money is the root of all evil"
Its the love of money that is the root of all evil.
It's a poor translation. It should be "The love of money is a root for all kinds of evil."
Whatever is that supposed to mean?
I was kidding about but basically, if I don't trust someone on a matter, I'm unlikely to consult them about anything. Unless I specifically know the thing I'm consulting about to be an area of expertise.
I should clarify btw -- what I said is mostly about women. The first-time hormonal bonding is not as strong for men.
That made more sense.

Back