"Long Journey"

Great song man, love the slide guitar...

On the mix the only thing I'd like to hear is a little more bottom end overall, other than that little nit, I'd say you've nailed this....

I was kinda expecting to hear a smokin' electric slide lead/solo, but this is still great man!!!

Cool tune. Slide, vocals sound great. Yeah could use more weight down below. Pretty polished as is though

Wow, Gonzo. This rocks. The playing and singing are amazing. I'm still going to say the guitars are too loud, they're burying your bass. I want to feel the bottom.

Great song man, love the slide guitar...

On the mix the only thing I'd like to hear is a little more bottom end overall, other than that little nit, I'd say you've nailed this....

I was kinda expecting to hear a smokin' electric slide lead/solo, but this is still great man!!!
heheh, everybody wants 'smokin' solos.....
me too!

but this song did not need it,
i'm trying to play for the song, you know how that is....
bottom end, check!

Sounds great dude. I am listening in my studio on my HS80s. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to make this any better.

Wow, Gonzo. This rocks. The playing and singing are amazing. I'm still going to say the guitars are too loud, they're burying your bass. I want to feel the bottom.

thanks robus....

bass too low, check.

i'm actually working this remix right now..

i've found a really nice beefy and edgy eq on this bass track,
that sounds completely different than the original bass mix,
probably more what i really wanted then, but didn't have the ability to do it....

just some simple eq changes around 2-5 khz on the guitars, makes em sit where they really ought to be.....

Back