Logic Express effects/plugins

Kerose

how are the effects processors and whatnot, such as reverb, eq, compression, limiters, chorus, etc. and is there support for any 3rd party plugs and such, if the audio processing aspect is the same as Logic Pro and i'm only missing some of the music composition aspect, then i'ma go with Express, cuz i only need the tracking, mixing and editing

I know with Express 7 you had the same plugins, but you were limited as to the number of plugins you could apply to any single channel or buss. I'd assume that is still the same with Express 8.

I know with Express 7 you had the same plugins, but you were limited as to the number of plugins you could apply to any single channel or buss. I'd assume that is still the same with Express 8.

i think i read that that number was like 20 or something..............If that is the case i will be just fine, i don't think i've ever used more than 4 on any track as , although that was mostly cuz my PC couldn't handle it, my mac will have undoubtedly no problems, dang i wish there was a demo out there

Back