Lets see your guitars...

Yeah notCardio I don't believe that threat. You were coming after my Splattercaster a while back till I told you about my vicious attack poodle. He is 10 pounds of terror....:laughings:

I just haven't gotten around to it yet, what with my hunting Bin Laden and all. But now it looks I'll have some time on my hands.

Oooh, is that a real APL custom in the back, or one of those Chinese fakes? :D

It's probably one of those APL custom axes by Samick!

I could tell it was a 000, but I assumed it was a 28. Cool.

You don't have an attack poodle, do you?

Oh yeah, he thinks he is BAD! He likes to yap at dobermans-when they are secured inside their kennels.....:eek:
Pepper1.jpg

Man he is a beast! I have a schnoodle (well my wife has a schnoodle that I tolerate... :p ) - seems almost as vicious

Here's most of my stuff,I really only play a Fender acoustic,most of these just sit in their cases....

Attachments

• Six strings 1.JPG
    Six strings 1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Six strings 2.JPG
    Six strings 2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 81
  • Acoustics.JPG
    Acoustics.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Other electrics.JPG
    Other electrics.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 84
USACG custom strat #2
strat1lv4.jpg

USACG custom strat #1
fullsideavy.jpg

Williams Special
williamsclose.jpg

williams full:
15646818.jpg

Carvin DC200k
dc200close.jpg

Ibanez Artist 2618
77ibanezartistsmall.jpg

Williams Special:
the cherry burst strat is a true hybrid, built like a chambered les paul, shaped like a strat, it has an explorer headstock, and is a 24" scale length (ala jaguar, mustang or Brian May's red special)

all those switches, every one of them, is disconnected.
LOL

have been, since i put that Duncan Custom Custom in it around 1992.

the pickup is directly connected to the volume pot, with no caps or resistors or tone control, ala van halen's old original setup.
on this particular guitar, it really works well.

but, to be fair, i have to say, when i bought the guitar, i was playing covers full time, and those switches (single/dual coil, phase and tap) all worked wonderfully. i could approximate ANY tone off this guitar, and put it to full advantage.

later, i dialed it in for my own custom sound, and it's been that way ever since!

I always liked the looks of those double cutaway Ibanez guitars from the late 1970's. Seems like they were heavy axes, but just about every guitar from that era were.
You have a fine guitar harem Gonzo!

Hey Guy, what Epiphone model is that in the 2nd photo? An Olympic maybe?

It's a Coronet,the bolt on version of a Wilshire,it has Seymour Duncan pickups and a coil tap on the bridge pickup.I have "nicer" guitars but that and my Danelectro Hodad are my favorite electrics.I was tempted to buy a Wilshire when they were on special a while back,now I'll wait till I see a used one cheap.

This isn't my guitar, I borrowed this for a little while. It's a washburn EC36. I guess only 800 were made in the world. 36 frets, too bad I was just starting to learn to play when I borrowed it.

IMG_2511.jpg

The finish on it so cool:

IMG_2522.jpg

36 frets! crazy - I like how they wrapped the design all the way around the back and up the neck -

Anfontan
i guess my collection is a little off the beaten path.

all my axes are really lightweight, the only heavy weight is the ibanez, but it is, afterall, my paul killer!

Back