Lets see your guitars...

StudioGuitars.jpg

That is just plain sick - love the track spots!

I have the cheapest collection lol

I only record a little with them if at all...but I love my old 12 string and the X-155 just to play at home...

DSC06308.jpg

Hey KC - who makes that gibson bass copy there? I can't read the name. I absolutely want to own an EB some day but the gibsons are too much and the epiphones don't look so hot - that one looks pretty nice...do you like it?

Hey KC - who makes that gibson bass copy there? I can't read the name. I absolutely want to own an EB some day but the gibsons are too much and the epiphones don't look so hot - that one looks pretty nice...do you like it?

I used in in all the early 80s songs I did, as it was easier to play than my full scale and easier to get that twangy treble sound (new strings)

Its a Jap copy from the early 70's by a company called Imperia...I couldnt find anything else out about them except some 60's garage band played one of their guitars lol...I take it they're pretty cheaply made though it feels solid

I like it, for a non bass player a short scale sure makes life easy :)

Not only do I also have an Epi Jr Special (sunburst, though), I have a Panda too! :D

I have a feeling mine's a bit older, though.

Dig the car collection, btw.

Not only do I also have an Epi Jr Special (sunburst, though), I have a Panda too! :D

I have a feeling mine's a bit older, though.

Dig the car collection, btw.
my panda and car collection are common in all my guitar pictures haha
thanks man they're worth a lot of money a this stage!

I also really like the sunburst custom paint on Anfontan's right strat - sweet

Thanks-thats my Fender Splattercaster-they were made in the Fender factory in 2003 in Mexico. The guitar body was spun on a turnstile as the paint was squirted onto it, every one was one of a kind. Below is the guitar with the original splatter painted pickguard-it put away for safekeeping and I installed a black pickguard. I really liike the black guard myself.....
here is the original-
IMG_1420.jpg

My axes - look closely

Attachments

• kramer02.JPG
    kramer02.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Strat CD Label 2.JPG
    Strat CD Label 2.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 120
Here's some. I don't think I have pix of all of them.

Attachments

• My Gits.jpg
    My Gits.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Schecter.jpg
    Schecter.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 119
65987d1304299132-lets-see-your-guitars-my-gits-jpg

Is that a twelve string with some crazy style pick guard or just custom paint on the left there? Looks pretty interesting

That there's yer basic Danelectro 12 string.

Hey Track Rat - you, Acidrock and I should work on forming an all-Dano 12 band. You both have black, but since mine's purple that makes me the frontman. :D

BTW, as soon as I get your address I'm coming over to steal that Rick!

And I can't quite tell from the picture, but is that a Martin D-40-something (1 or 5) on the end?

Hey Track Rat - you, Acidrock and I should work on forming an all-Dano 12 band. You both have black, but since mine's purple that makes me the frontman. :D

And I can't quite tell from the picture, but is that a Martin D-40-something (1 or 5) on the end?

Yeah notCardio I don't believe that threat. You were coming after my Splattercaster a while back till I told you about my vicious attack poodle. He is 10 pounds of terror....:laughings:

I have a couple Teles that aren't shown, I need to get some shots of those.

Attachments

• R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 113

Yeah that's a D-41, and to it's left is a 55' 000-18.

Back