Large PA racks and stacks for sale....

xstatic

12 dual 15" manifold subs (RCF loaded) - $1000 ea.
8 2x10" tops with 2" horn (all RCF) - $1000 ea.
8 1x10" tops with 2" horn (all RCF) - $800 ea.

3 amp racks with a Crest CA18, CA12, and CA9 in each rack, raod cased - $3000 ea.

1 BSS Omnidrive (2 in 8 out) digital system processor - $1500

All equipment is in excellent shape and has been well maintained. The only reason I am selling them is to make room and money for all of the Turbsound Floodlights I have been buying. This system is not like any system you can get at Guitar center. It far surpases all of those rigs, including JBL SRX, EAW FR series and other similar cabinets. These are true pro level speakers capable of an amazing amount of clean and clear output at extremely high levels. The whole system is 3 way only, and is designed to run 4 subs and 4 of the larger (or 8 of the smaller) tops off of one amp rack. The whole system put together will easily cover an outdoor rock show up to about 3000 people (assuming loud heavy bands) and triple that if the bands aren't type to completely slam a PA. I have even used it with a few delay fills to cover small stadiums.

I may also have a biamped monitor system and amps for sale, but am not sure yet. The monitors are 15x2 (RCF loaded) and the amps are all Crest CA12 for the 15's and CA6's for the horns. I have 12 wedges, 5 CA 12's, and 4 CA6's. This would be a solid loud 8 mix stage with the extra CA12 running some sort of drum fill. Most likely I will be looking for $800 per wedge, or $1500 per pair, and $4000 for the 4 mix rack, $5000 for the 5 mix rack.

I know it isn't cheap.... but this is a great deal. These things will just about keep up with EAW 850's, but have a much tighter and punchier sound. Not to mentioon you won't find an 850 rig for this price;)

Dave from Audio Analysts. They have been used with all sorts of artists from Ministry to Sum 41, to Kitty, to Beth Orton, to Jason Mraz to Cannibal Corpse, to Slaughter to Los Lobos and about 300 more major label bands. They are good quality speakers, but I definately prefer the Turbosounds. Then again each Turbo cost close to $4500 a cab when new, so they should sound better:D

Back