Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can stipulate, arguendo, that Ed Fones is not an American, and does not reside in any of the 50 states or any US protectorate or instrumentality. Proceed, counselor.

I think we can stipulate, arguendo, that Ed Fones is not an American, and does not reside in any of the 50 states or any US protectorate or instrumentality. Proceed, counselor.
Thank you your Honor.

Ed, don't sweat the small shit, brother. And don't get so enraged about foreign politics. Your friends and family will thank you for it.

Signed, America.

Its not pro Trump or anti Biden. Its the madness of everything that is happening. It is as if everybody has gone nuts.

All you had to do was ask. Anybody has the right to critizize anybody anywhere but i will explain being as its such a big issue with you.

From I suppose Tricky Dickie the world has heard about American presidents. Reagan was very famous for his comedy and goofyness. Cinton for his extra presidential activities not to mention his wife. Bush with his liking of Japanese food and his son for his intelligence. Obama and his love of golf over American servicemen deaths.

But one day I am minding my own business and suddenly the country where I reside explodes with daily and endless rants by tv personalities and all sorts coming out of the woodwork on the new president of the free world. I listened and remembered this man from the 70's as the playboy with the pop stars in the clubs.

The daily rants and attacks on him grew to a frenzy and nobody really understood why. But it certainly gained everbodies interest. We all thought it was hilarious with sights of Americans screaming in the streets and all sorts of idiocy. And still it carries on to this day much to the amusement of the world.

Never has one man caused so much shite to be spoken and laid by so many lefties. To us 'normal' folk it is mind boggling to say the least. Proof is around the world to be seen by yourself.

Now you have a new president who is nothing new. Hilarious that he appears to have been wheeled out of a hospital ward with a second in command who cant stop laughing or speak a sentence that anybody can understand.

So you wonder why the world laughs at America. You wonder why people pass comment or have an interest?

Perhaps television and other mass media aren't giving anyone an accurate picture of what humans are actually like. It's almost exclusively the most sensationalized, salacious, and cynical voices that are amplified, because humans find concentrated conflict and suffering vastly more distracting than reality.

Getting to actually know people is much more productive, both in social cohesion and self-awareness.

Perhaps television and other mass media aren't giving anyone an accurate picture of what humans are actually like. It's almost exclusively the most sensationalized, salacious, and cynical voices that are amplified, because humans find concentrated conflict and suffering vastly more distracting than reality.

Getting to actually know people is much more productive, both in social cohesion and self-awareness.
I suppose there is some of that. But those other people attacked Trump. So whats ok for the goose is ok for the gander.

Well there it is. We completely agree on a thing. See? This is progress.
Trouble is anybody who comes on here and says anything about a Democrat or Biden, the usual come out and blanket the forum with anti Trump and then resort to name calling or labels. What does that solve? It certainly wont make any voter change their mind or alter a single thing.

Last edited:
Trouble is anybody who comes on here and says anything about a Democrat or Biden, the usual come out and blanket the forum with anti Trump and then resort to name calling or labels. What does that solve? It certainly wont make any voter change their mind or alter a single thing.
Many of the voters aren't eligible to actually vote in our elections. So it doesn't really matter.

Now because of all this whoever is the next president until something actually changes America will always be seen as the same.
America doesn't care how it is seen. And whatever reason you have in your head why it can't and won't change has nothing to do with the last couple of Presidents I can assure you. It's an oligarchy. Nothing CAN change at this point.

Many of the voters aren't eligible to actually vote in our elections. So it doesn't really matter.

So why concerned with what I think or say?
America doesn't care how it is seen. And whatever reason you have in your head why it can't and won't change has nothing to do with the last couple of Presidents I can assure you. It's an oligarchy. Nothing CAN change at this point.
Thats not the point. America interferes in other countries much to the annoyance of the people of those countries. So they have a view.

In November the harvests will be in. There will not be enough to go around. The fuel prices will have done their damage by then. Both will have raised prices to unseen levels and the other problems of recession and job losses will have started. Just think what happens. We will see.

Last edited:
So why concerned with what I think or say?
I'm not concerned per say, it's just you have a lot to say. A LOT. And I wasn't sure if you were able to vote on those concerns. And I still don't understand how someone that doesn't live in this country can be such an ardent supporter of a former President of a country they don't live in but here we are. This is the internet now. You don't fully understand what you are even supporting, but the people on the internet you think share some of your values are your new people. And if they're yelling about it then I guess you feel the need to be yelling about it as well.

In November the harvests will be in. There will not be enough to go around. The fuel prices will have done their damage by then. Both will have raised prices to unseen levels and the other problems of recession and job losses will have started. Just think what happens. We will see.
What does that have to do with Trump or Biden? You live in a foreign fucking Country with high fuel prices. You of all people should be able to understand that there isn't a fuel price dial in the White House that the "good presidents" turn down and the "bad presidents" turn up.

What does that have to do with Trump or Biden? You live in a foreign fucking Country with high fuel prices. You of all people should be able to understand that there isn't a fuel price dial in the White House that the "good presidents" turn down and the "bad presidents" turn up.
Food prices and fuel prices are across the board including USA and they affect 'everything'.

I'm not concerned per say, it's just you have a lot to say. A LOT. And I wasn't sure if you were able to vote on those concerns. And I still don't understand how someone that doesn't live in this country can be such an ardent supporter of a former President of a country they don't live in but here we are. This is the internet now. You don't fully understand what you are even supporting, but the people on the internet you think share some of your values are your new people. And if they're yelling about it then I guess you feel the need to be yelling about it as well.
I dont support Trump and have never claimed such.

As regards having a lot to say. That is all in your mind. Look at my post count to others here including your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back