Jinah tremolo system.

dogooder

I have one that I don't remember where I got it from? You don't have to cut the balls off for this one! Mine is not the one in the pic and is missing the arm.
Anyone know anything about these. I have never seen one before?

Attachments

• trem1.jpg
    trem1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 13
  • trem2.jpg
    trem2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 13
Do you still have your bridge ? I'm new here & i came in because i looking for the same tremolo. A guitar just came into my hands & it has this type of tremolo but is missing one of the saddles... It seems that they are not common at all

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_074729_614_LL (1) (1).png
    IMG_20240215_074729_614_LL (1) (1).png
    18 MB · Views: 6
Do you still have your bridge ? I'm new here & i came in because i looking for the same tremolo. A guitar just came into my hands & it has this type of tremolo but is missing one of the saddles... It seems that they are not common at all
I can send you the one I have if you pay for the shipping, no charge and no tremolo arm. If you can figure out the thread size with a screw or something you may be able to cut new threads with a die on an existing trem bar? Just a thought. I will never get around to using the one I have.

Buen día; estoy interesado. Dime cuál sería el costo de tu pieza y el costo de envío al Código Postal 87350, H. Matamoros Tamps, México

Buen día; estoy interesado. Dime cuál sería el costo de tu pieza y el costo de envío al Código Postal 87350, H. Matamoros Tamps, México
I am not sure if you want this or not. My daughter speaks fluent Spanish, all I know is "Where is the nearest whorehouse." So I need this in English Please? Thank you. It needs to look like this.
Jerry Dragon
2351 Hilton Rd.
Gate City, Va.

Back