JBL LSR305 Monitors

zepfan59

So I've been using these JBL LSR305 monitors long enough to have an opinion (another wise guy). Specs are all over the net. I have to say that I have a very small room, not treated, and possibly the worst mixing environment you could have. So I do not need to push them at all. I like them a lot. Wait, check that price $149ea. I like them a WHOLE lot.

Very quiet. Very close to what I was hearing before. The stereo image is beautiful, almost seems 3d at times. I am getting some frequency cancellations which is most likely my room. So in short the bang to buck ratio is good.

So I've been using these JBL LSR305 monitors long enough to have an opinion (another wise guy). Specs are all over the net. I have to say that I have a very small room, not treated, and possibly the worst mixing environment you could have. So I do not need to push them at all. I like them a lot. Wait, check that price $149ea. I like them a WHOLE lot.

Very quiet. Very close to what I was hearing before. The stereo image is beautiful, almost seems 3d at times. I am getting some frequency cancellations which is most likely my room. So in short the bang to buck ratio is good.

Been using a pair or a while and I have to say for the price they are outstanding.

Got mine about 2 weeks ago, love them. Now do some treatment in your room (specially some absorption behind them due to the rear bass ports). Saw someone had these as 'buy 1 get 1 at half price' the other day, which was the same as I paid by having GC match the catalog MF price.

i've had a pair for about 2 months now..
really like them.

i use them in conjunction with a partially treated room, and IK ARC2.

I have the Genelecs 8040 for my studio and 305 LSR for my home studio and I have to say that I LOVE THESE GUYS. For me they are the best $300 monitors out there

Back