Jan 6 ratings dud

I hate to start a post with a disclaimer, but some of the fucktards here will immediately label me as a Trump supporter should I say anything at all in his defense.

So here you go. ;)
I am not a Trump supporter. I did have hoped for him early on, butI had hopes for Clinton, Obama and Bush jr as well.
All hopes were dashed onto the rocks and destroyed rather quickly.

That being said, an immense amount of money was spent from day one by our own government for no other purpose than to get rid of Trump. Money that ultimately we the tax paying citizens were and are paying for.
That’s completely insane. No president that I know of in my lifetime has been subjected to the amount of abuse that he’s gotten.

And with this Jan 6 bullshit kangaroo court, the money keeps getting wasted.

Rant over.
Everyone had hopes for him. He completely shat the bed.

You can't even read my post without your dilusional mind making up conversation can you? Sorry Dave, you have lost ability to reason. Bye.
Jimmy, like him or not, Dave is just a troll. No better than IBB.

Personally I like him, but it don’t change the fact he’s a troll. ;)

Being a veteran, I can’t help but have an opinion as well. But that opinion rests on the constitution, not the party. Stray from the constitution, and you’re illegitimate.

While we’re all arguing over left right issues, the world economic forum and United Nations agenda 2030 are busy trying to put out of business farmers. The very people that feed us.

Yes. The UN is trying to end farming. Right. Makes total sense.
You truly are just incapable of reason, or having a legitimate conversation with someone whom opinion differs from you huh? Likely no sense of humor either. How do you even enjoy your life? How does it feel to wake up and deal with the amount of hate and prejudice you have?

Serious question man...

It's gotta suck to be unable to to listen. Pretty sure that is called being deaf. Not necessarily dumb and blind, but if the shoe fits, I bet you wear some really fancy Crocs....

Plant based protein seems like a good idea to me.
I have tried some on a few occasions but... well... I like the animal protein more.
Veggie burgers have been around for quite some time and are popular in the vegan crowd.

However, I don’t think Bill Gates’s vision is very benevolent.

Back