Is Acid Rock and jcmm Still Here?

You can look at their last posts on their profile and see how long ago it was.

Thanks. These message board things are new to me so I'm not really sure how they work. .

---------- Update ----------

Why not send them a PM and see?

Because if I had sent them a PM and they don't log on for two weeks I wouldn't know. If I post a thread and everyone sees it they can comment as well. But thanks for the advice.

acidrock was active 8 hrs ago and his last post was 22hrs ago.

acidrock

jcmm's last post was in 2009

jcmm

To find profiles of people, click Advance Search under the search function at the top of the page and then in the Username field, start typing their name and it should auto-fill it for you to find them. Select their name and Search.

:thumbs up:

'Acid Rock' was always stuff like Pink Floyd, Mike Oldfield and King Crimson to me. I just read an article about folks in Holland 'microdosing' - man, if you're going to do something, don't do it halfway, get some real intense hallucinations going! :D

acidrock was active 8 hrs ago and his last post was 22hrs ago.

acidrock

jcmm's last post was in 2009

jcmm

To find profiles of people, click Advance Search under the search function at the top of the page and then in the Username field, start typing their name and it should auto-fill it for you to find them. Select their name and Search.

:thumbs up:

jcmm was actively posting up until the cave closed down...which is a lot more recent then 2009.

Cheers! :)

Back