Interfaces and soundcards FS

Fab4ever

Getting better
Hey all. I'm trying to sell three interfaces in hopes of putting together the cash for one high end piece. Here's what I have and what I'm asking:

1. M-Audio Delta 66/Omni studio combo. $150. This is an extremely stable and good sounding older PCI interface with four audio ins and outs, plus spdif. I purchased it new eight years ago or so and it was worked like a charm until I took it out of my computer last year. The Omni includes two very nice-sounding preamps - I believe they are based on the DMP-2, the predecessor to the DMP-3. They are clean sounding. The unit is a mixer of sorts, with two headphone outs with independent level control on top of the other outs. I have no software or original box, but the driver is an easy download from M-Audio's site.

2. RME Digi96 PAD. $125. Another older-but-stable recording interface. To me it sounds better than the Delta 66, but it's only stereo in and out via stereo 1/4-inch outs.

3. A very new M-Audio Fast Track Ultra, a USB 2.0, 8-by-8 interface with FOUR acclaimed Octane preamps (the successor to the much-loved DMP-3) as well as dual headphone outs and a flexible DSP software mixer that even includes some basic effects like reverb and delay. $250.

Interested? PM me or you can email at christopher_ave (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.

I'm on the good guys list, have done several transactions and my eBay feedback (floridaflatliners on eBay) is flawless.

Back