Intelligent conversations

...you must take this shit seriously....
Says the guy still crying about the cave's demise.

For the record here's an example of personal attacks and untruths
You blind ignorance and unwillingness to actually read what was typed is a typical reason why your precious cave died a gloriously pathetic death. I meant "you" as the collective you. As in yall. As in you all. That's not a personal attack. I wasn't talking about you specifically. I even spelled it out, but you intentionally or otherwise glossed over it while selectively only putting certain aspects of my quote in bold. You missed the point right in front of your face. Don't blame me for that.

This thread is about the inability to post topics of controversy ( i.e. politics and religion ) and have intelligent conversations / debates about them.
That inability has been demonstrated for years. That's not an HR problem, that's the problem of the people that participated in those "conversations". You're not really this naive.

It's not an us against them thing..."You Cave guys" against us serious musicians and home recorders. The format here in Prime is trying to find its level after the closing of the Cave. IMO it is to rigid and makes for a pretty boring forum. I'd like to see it raise the bar a bit.
And some of us think it's fine. And it is fine when you have the entire internet at your disposal to vomit politics.

The reason I dont participate in the football thread is because I could care less about football.
its not "too bad" that cave discussions didn't remain civil...nobody taking part in those discussions wanted them to remain civil.
As far as hanging in the cave and trolling goes....I have to laugh.
You were the troll from hell in there for a long time until they banned your ass.
pot calling kettle black!
lol

LOL, exhibit A why you guys can't have the things you want. You "didn't want them to remain civil". Resistance always gets you to show your true colors. You are one of the worst of the bunch...and you're blaming me? Lol. You intentionally post inflammatory, incendiary rhetoric nonsense just to get reactions, and then you cry to a mod about it. I wasn't banned from the cave. I could have posted in there if I wanted to. I chose not to for the last several years because it was full of people like you. The one bad side effect of closing the cave is that your disease now spreads to the healthier parts of the site. The mods cleaned up most of it, to their credit, but a few of you antibiotic resistant strains of virus still remain.

Says the guy still crying about the cave's demise.

You blind ignorance and unwillingness to actually read what was typed is a typical reason why your precious cave died a gloriously pathetic death. I meant "you" as the collective you. As in yall. As in you all. That's not a personal attack. I wasn't talking about you specifically. I even spelled it out, but you intentionally or otherwise glossed over it while selectively only putting certain aspects of my quote in bold. You missed the point right in front of your face. Don't blame me for that.

That inability has been demonstrated for years. That's not an HR problem, that's the problem of the people that participated in those "conversations". You're not really this naive.

And some of us think it's fine. And it is fine when you have the entire internet at your disposal to vomit politics.

Well then....Let's just talk about what YOU want to talk about!
lol

Well then....Let's just talk about what YOU want to talk about!
lol

Really? That's what you got out of that? And you claim you want "intelligent conversation"?

Let's try this again for the slow people in rural Mississippi...I'm not trying to dictate what gets talked about. I'm simply supporting the rule that some things should be off limits because some of you have intentionally shown a lack of ability to be able to discuss those things rationally and intelligently. That's not my fault. That you so badly want to internet fight about certain things goes a long way to proving that the powers here made the right choice in taking that option away from you.

But you can go all over the internet and fight politics and religion all you want. Expand your small horizons dude. This is not the only site in cyberspace. There are plenty of places for you to troll.

Who cares what went on in the cave now anyway?
It was fun for a while and now its history. Move on. I dont even think about it anymore until some troll calls me a troll.....then it crosses my mind

---------- Update ----------

Really? That's what you got out of that? And you claim you want "intelligent conversation"?

Let's try this again for the slow people in rural Mississippi...I'm not trying to dictate what gets talked about. I'm simply supporting the rule that some things should be off limits because some of you have intentionally shown a lack of ability to be able to discuss those things rationally and intelligently. That's not my fault. That you so badly want to internet fight about certain things goes a long way to proving that the powers here made the right choice in taking that option away from you.

But you can go all over the internet and fight politics and religion all you want. Expand your small horizons dude. This is not the only site in cyberspace. There are plenty of places for you to troll.

when did I claim I wanted intelligent conversation?

Who cares what went on in the cave now anyway?
It was fun for a while and now its history. Move on. I dont even think about it anymore until some troll calls me a troll.....then it crosses my mind

You care. You do. That's why you're in here fighting about it. You care about the fight. It's all you have. You don't post much anymore, thankfully IMO, but when there's something contentious happening, there you are.

You care. You do. That's why you're in here fighting about it. You care about the fight. It's all you have. You don't post much anymore, thankfully IMO, but when there's something contentious happening, there you are.
I dont post much anymore?
My post count is going UP at a faster rate, since the cave closed, than it was before the cave closed.
You're not sharp on details are you?

I dont post much anymore?
My post cout is going UP at a faster rate, since the cave closed, than it was before the cave closed.
You're not sharp on details are you?

Uh, yeah, here's a detail for ya - because cave posts didn't count. That's why you might notice an uptick in your post count. :facepalm:

If I'm not sharp, you must be dull as a spoon.

Exhibit B that you clearly are not capable of intelligent conversation.

Uh, yeah, here's a detail for ya - because cave posts didn't count. That's why you might notice an uptick in your post count. :facepalm:

If I'm not sharp, you must be dull as a spoon.

Exhibit B that you clearly are not capable of intelligent conversation.

So, your point is that I'm not posting as much as I used to in a sub forum that dosent exist anymore?
my gosh youre dull

So, your point is that I'm not posting as much as I used to in a sub forum that dosent exist anymore?

Nope, that's not it. Think a little harder, if you can.

So jimi, let's just let this go now. You're in way over your head. Like I said, you're only here for a fight. I'm not. It's cool, man. I'll catch you the next time you wanna buck up an show your ass.

Greg, you know what they say about arguing with idiots? They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Back