Instrumental Metal

blueroommusic said:
an apology is all anyone asked for. We weren't putting you down guy. things just progressed into verbal fistacuffs.
OK...I am SORRY,I KNOW I need to learn to LISTEN and then NOT speak.Always been my problem...No this isn't how I usually am BUT I must admit I am High Strung(GTRPLYR)haha or so I've been told and Angry which is where I believe all my music comes from,WHY I am,I don't know,maybe built into my genetics IF i had to guess?....haha...Guys,you really HAVE been too nice as it is...Again I DO APOLOGIZE for bein such a jerkoff.........

awww...can someone give me a hug? :p how about an ice creme cone anyone wanna come along?

Seriously, respect at ya ;)

hey man no problem... I admit I myself was getting a little pissed, not at you persay but at the whole idea that there really actually are too many people out there that let their ego take over... I've seen alot of potentially good musicians whom have gone down hard because of their ego...It's a shameful act of self indulgence that leads to nowhere really really fast.

We actually kicked out our singer about 2 weeks ago because of this very reason... It may end up being the demise of the band, but I'd rather go down swinging than let a bad egg do it for us... So I may have been a tad oversensitive regarding the ego thing...due to the recent happenings in my own personal band situation...

Btw, your probably not too too far from me I'm in CT. So ya never know, I'll buy ya brewski..some day :p

LEADGTRPLAYR -

First, let me say that I think you are a fabulous guitar player....you blow me away, that's for sure. But I will still hack away at my leads despite that fact :D .

Second, and more importantly, your change of attitude just now has impressed me 1000 times more than your playing. I have seen a few of these arguments result in the loss of a member or two which is a loss for the community of HR.com...

Third, I hope you will continue to share your music with us...

And to all the rest of you - your acceptance of the goodwill by LEADGTRPLAYR is a welcome and most respected response.

Now lets get back to the music !

:D :) :D :)

Sheesh~!!! I just got through reading this thread !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just wanna say...I am glad you boys could all work this out, without momma having to come in and spank all yer asses ;) ....Ahhhh what the hell, I'm gonna spank 'em anyway. Bend over boys~!!! :p

Ooooops...got to wait 24 hrs to do any paddling. :D

I got so caught up in the read, I haven't even listened to the tune yet!!!!

I will listen tomarrow, when I don't have to use the headphones anyway. :)

I like you, ahhh I don't like you, Well maybe......

true-eurt said:
Sheesh~!!! I just got through reading this thread.....

True....I read thru all this stuff too. I am thinking of an old saying. "What you are speaks so loud, I can't hear what you are saying" Beware of people giving good praise or bad chat at the drop of a hat. They don't really change that quick or easy. I get mad now and then myself, then I open mouth and insert foot and the war of words begins. It's just not easy to be a human being and always keep your footing.
Choc

Back