Industrial Rock Song - Work in Progress

soldierone

the future is amazing...
I've recently changed up a lot of things in my studio to begin working on my band's latest album project, so I'm still getting used to the new setup. Either way, my mix has improved in the process, so I wanted to share a bit of our latest work in progress to see what you guys think of the mix.

Some things to note about the song are that I have yet to clean up the noise in the silent sections of guitar... I'm planning on getting to that soon. We'll also be adding the vocals sometime soon as well, so while they're not there yet, they will be in the end.

Other than that, it's an industrial rock song... enjoy!

What is it with fort Worth and quality synth-heavy metal? All both bands I can name from there (you and Sky Eats Airplane) fit those criteria.

Good mix! I look forward to hearing the vocal version.

Nice mix. I am not too familiar with this stuff, so I can't really offer any suggestions or really point out if there is anything out of whack. But it's a really tight performance, and I look forward to the vocals.

What is it with fort Worth and quality synth-heavy metal? All both bands I can name from there (you and Sky Eats Airplane) fit those criteria.

Good mix! I look forward to hearing the vocal version.

There's a handful of different bands out in the Dallas / Fort Worth area that have been doing the whole electro thing for years... it's just that most of them have disappeared by now. I haven't heard Sky Eats Airplane yet, so I'll go check them out!

Nice mix. I am not too familiar with this stuff, so I can't really offer any suggestions or really point out if there is anything out of whack. But it's a really tight performance, and I look forward to the vocals.

Sweet... that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. :D

Channels some early Ministry, which is awesome - I look forward to the vocals, too.

I'm not really into this sort of music (despite just posting a song that arguably qualifies), but I saw Ministry on the "Mind is a terrible thing to taste" tour, and I have to say it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I escaped with only minor injuries.

Back