Indian Punk Rock Mix

I thought it sounded pretty good. The biggest thing that stood out to me was a lead guitar part that was playing at the same time as the vocal. They competed with each other. I'd keep the lead guitar muted when the vocal is present.

That was a pretty polished video. It didn't look like a home-brew thing.

I thought this sounded pretty good overall, with two main exceptions:
The drums weren't loud enough, in general, and especially in a few places where they should have had center stage and come up a bunch in volume.
The other thing was that I didn't think the super-high-pitched backing vocals sounded good. They were 1) too high (my opinion) and 2) not that well-done. I'd just take them out completely if I were you.

Ho hum....Another drive by. This guy had no intention of ever coming back. He's probably spamming the entire internet with his pseudo-punk.

Just waiting for someone to come along and say we drove him away. :rolleyes:

Ho hum....Another drive by. This guy had no intention of ever coming back. He's probably spamming the entire internet with his pseudo-punk.

Be patient. There's a big time difference between internet narcissism and reality.

It was a pretty good recording. Like a few of us mentioned, the drums were weak, but it wasn't bad at all, regardless of whether it was really punk or not (Not). But dude was obviously not looking for help, just Youtube hits.

Whatever. No big woop.

Back