I'm ready for some football.

Holy fuck you're fucking terrible at this. Just stop. For one, you really suck at banter. L is for loser? That's some real fucking cerebral wit right there. Two, you're gonna get this thread shut down. So take your butthurt elsewhere.

My LSU Tigers go to Lambeau this weekend to play Wisconsin. I have no idea why we agreed to this, but the payout must be gigantic.

My LSU Tigers go to Lambeau this weekend to play Wisconsin. I have no idea why we agreed to this, but the payout must be gigantic.

I see LSU is only like a 10-point favorite. Please slaughter them. I freaking hate the Big Ten more than any other conference lol

LSU has played their share of season openers against stout competition. I guess this is the payback visit for Wisconsin playing the Tigers in Houston a few years ago. In 2011 LSU opened against a very good Oregon Ducks team in Dallas. Last year the scheduled opener was McNeese, but the game was cancelled and LSU's first game ended up being against conference opponent Mississippi State. Actually, that was the second time State was the first opponent in the last 10 years. LSU has also gone on the road to Atlanta and opened up against North Carolina, that's no rent a win for sure. In recent memory they have opened against, Virginia Tech, Washington, Arizona State and Oregon State. Good competition makes for a lot of excitement, but I would prefer to see an opener in Tiger Stadium against a Louisiana-Monroe or Texas-El Paso in order to knock off the rust and work out the kinks.

LSU has played their share of season openers against stout competition. I guess this is the payback visit for Wisconsin playing the Tigers in Houston a few years ago. In 2011 LSU opened against a very good Oregon Ducks team in Dallas. Last year the scheduled opener was McNeese, but the game was cancelled and LSU's first game ended up being against conference opponent Mississippi State. Actually, that was the second time State was the first opponent in the last 10 years. LSU has also gone on the road to Atlanta and opened up against North Carolina, that's no rent a win for sure. In recent memory they have opened against, Virginia Tech, Washington, Arizona State and Oregon State. Good competition makes for a lot of excitement, but I would prefer to see an opener in Tiger Stadium against a Louisiana-Monroe or Texas-El Paso in order to knock off the rust and work out the kinks.

Lol. I know, I've watched every LSU game since I was 0 years old. :D

The way I see it, unless wisconsin ends up being very good after we win, there's not much upside to this game, and a whole lot to lose if we lose. Wisconsin isn't ranked and going up there to play to open the season doesn't make much sense. LSU is an elite program. We don't need to travel to that degree to play out of conference "neutral site" games. I too would rather open with a patsy at home to shake off the rust. Our conference schedule is tough enough without adding risky games like this.

I see LSU is only like a 10-point favorite. Please slaughter them. I freaking hate the Big Ten more than any other conference lol

Wisconsin is not very good this year, they're still feeling the after effects of the Gary Andersen debacle. I'm guessing they count Lambeau as a home field advantage into the spread, but from what I hear there will be a strong LSU presence in the stands.

Anyways, I'll root in vain for the Badgers,my son goes to Wisconsin too.

Attachments

• LSU-UW.jpg
    LSU-UW.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 20
Wisconsin is not very good this year, they're still feeling the after effects of the Gary Andersen debacle. I'm guessing they count Lambeau as a home field advantage into the spread, but from what I hear there will be a strong LSU presence in the stands.

Anyways, I'll root in vain for the Badgers,my son goes to Wisconsin too.

I think they're better than what you're thinking, because they were right around thirtieth on most preseason lists I saw.

That thud you heard last night was the entire state of Tennessee passing out.

That game was crazy...App State dominated the line of both sides of the ball for the first 3 quarters easily. Too bad they couldn't seal the deal. I'm definitely feeling more optimistic about my VT Hokies playing Tennessee next week though lol. You seen that? It's at Bristol Motor Speedway. Largest college football game ever...supposed to be 160K fans there!

That game was crazy...App State dominated the line of both sides of the ball for the first 3 quarters easily. Too bad they couldn't seal the deal. I'm definitely feeling more optimistic about my VT Hokies playing Tennessee next week though lol. You seen that? It's at Bristol Motor Speedway. Largest college football game ever...supposed to be 160K fans there!

Tennessee made a lot of boneheaded mistakes though. If they get that sloppy shit cleaned up they might be pretty good. I know one thing, Div 1 teams might wanna stop scheduling App St as an opener.

Back