Ill ask this question in this section.

A7X

"I recorded a few tracks in Sonar 7 Producer edition, and I wanted to bring it into Reason. When I purchased Reason 4.0 I got ReCycle with it, with my understanding if you have a .Wav file you can bring it into ReCycle and than make it into a format to bring it into reason.

I can bring any other .wav files into ReCycle, any other files that does not come from Sonar. For some reason anything I mix down from Sonar wont go into ReCycle. The error I get,

"Couldn't load file "FILENAME.wav"!

The file is in an unknown format or corrupt."

I dont understand this since its a .wav file and it sound go in, I tried mixing it down many times with different setting and still nothing.

Does anyone have an idea for a solution?"

I apologize for reposting this problem, I did once in the "Newbie" section, but I think I might get some results here.

Have you looked at the bit rate and made sure both programs are using the same rate? I don't have Reason, nor Recycle, but it would seem like you should be able to just import the wav file straight into Reason.

That's my guess too...

If I don't catch it, Sonar will mix down waves at 32 bit and I can't import them into anything else...

Back