If anyone can help!

Crapmaster

I have been researching for a few months just about all this home recording and stuff and i realize now what i want to do i just need help on the equipment i need. What i want to do is use my computer to record songs and music. But i want to program drums with a sequencing program in which I can use real sounds to program and then record guitar and bass tracks over that so i can create demo songs so i can give the drums to a real drummer to work on. I know i need to get an audio interface but what i am confused about is which is the best way to go about creating drums. I understand you cannot get a "real" drum sound and feel from the computer but you sure can get your ideas across for a whole band with these capabilities. Any suggestions would be great.

quick idea is ...fruity loops!

my experience has been even when you hand a drummer your idea for a beat....they dont follow it to the letter....however the idea can still be followed by just using fruity loops studio...140 bucks or something...maybe cheaper...i dont know

Back