i was getting deoderant.........

turtlishous

seconds please!
at target....then i wandered over to the "guitar" section to see what kinda crap they are trying to pawn off for impulse x-mas gifts......i did find somthing intresting though......

a usb to 1/4 inch cable for recording to pc.....i never even knew that there was such a thing. aside from the mics for podcasting. it claims to have a soundcard built in so its just plug and play.

not really a question here just an observation :rolleyes:

I've got the iMic thing.....supposedly the same, but into the 1/8".....sounds awful, at least for voice....

turtlishous said:
isn't that for monitors?

this thing i saw was designed for instruments with a 1/4 inch mono connectivity.

and i really don't have a reason to buy it just was surprized by it. didn't know that was available.
naw, it's two in/two out (rca connections) interface with a s/pdif out. they package those things in free with any of their >$100 xenyx mixers, but they sell them separately too.

kojdogg said:
naw, it's two in/two out (rca connections) interface with a s/pdif out. they package those things in free with any of their >$100 xenyx mixers, but they sell them separately too.
thats what i mean.....you wouldn't be able to record instruments with a rca connector.

turtlishous said:
thats what i mean.....you wouldn't be able to record instruments with a rca connector.

true, but you wouldn't really want to record an instrument direct into the computer without at least a direct box anyway

turtlishous said:

Not while wearing a cheap deodorant like that, no, you wouldn't.

Reilley said:
Not while wearing a cheap deodorant like that, no, you wouldn't.

hey! now give me a break...i took the challange and they one :D and its freakin cheap....and smells better than my crusty ass after being in a kitchen for 12 hours :cool:

Back