I PROMISE YOU WONT BE let down

matic

1/2 of "Duces Wild"
FEEDBACK........I PROMISE YOU WONT BE let down

Please give some feed back on my groups album or a couple of songs...i made all the beats and recorded it by my self..ohh and by the way my homeboy and i are rapping thanx in advance...http://maticlee.com/Music Page.html#music

Last edited:
I listened to whut u know, it was pretty good, liked that beat did you rpoduce yourself? lyrics were pretty good, flow was nice too, 7/10

i was expecting a let down, but it's really pretty decent. i listened to the first few songs. some of the lyrics are a bit contrived, especially some of the metaphors used in the first song. but the flow is good, and the beats are not half bad.

yo i really like what you are doing here. It sound so close to professionally recorded, both beats and lyrics are on par. But what are your best songs?

it is almost impossible for the people on this board to listen to your whole cd. So, which songs do you really want us to hear?

i like your style, keep it up

I'll take a peak whenever I get back to the pad or the studio. Sounds like your doing ok for yourself in terms of lyrically & making beats.

Good sound, nice beats, decent flows. Work on the lyrical content and you may just have something here.

Good stuff I only had time to listen to 'Label me" Something like that but it had martin luther king at the beginning. Pretty tight track well produced. It's a nice track to set your CD off with. You should probably put your CD on something a little more listener friendly though because I had to open up a new page to hear each of your joints. It took me a minute to hear you first song. That's not a good thing.

Back