I Made A Lil Sumthin Sumthin

be patient

patience is a virtue(old and corny but true)i was looking for answers right away to but it wasnt like that,gotta be patient and the beats are good,how long have you been doing beats??if ya want you could go search up the four i posted.keep working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I stare at your sig long enough it spells Kotex...
But on a side note, those are pretty good for a first try. Keep at it

No offense but depsite your lack of patience these beats are pretty good. I have little experiance too using sequencers and drum machines but I think you well on your way to a good start.

But I suggest, like the others are thinking, do your reading first. Dont go out and spend all the money and keep asking all these questions that have probably already been answered.

Im not trying to "dog" or "diss" you just trying to save yourself from flaming typical of forums.

Best of Luck

ima_newbie said:
HEY U GUYS REMEMBER ME..DA IMPATIENT ONE HAHA WELL IM SORRY ABOUT DAT..ANYWAYS I GOT THE DA DRUM MACHINE N ALL THAT OTHER STUFF N I MADE A FEW BEATS N CAN U GUYS TELL ME WAT YA THINK ABOUT EM..DER SHORT BUT ITS A START
http://www.soundclick.com/kaoticbeatz

:D :D :D
If I told you the beats were good I'd be lieing, but with the knowledg of these being your first beats I would have to say I know cats right now who swear they are dope and I would rock over your beats first. They sound horrible from the view point of would I pick it to represent myself to the major labels but i do like the rhythem and idea of beats. I would lyricly murder that first joint but then never let anybody outside my crew hear it. Holla.

Back