I could not have said it better myself

Wilson's redrawing of Europe was disastrous.

And we allowed Communism to take over (look at Russia nowadays!)

Don't tell me this is for the good of worldwide democracy. The only people it benefits is the high-profile American leaders, not the people whether American or otherwise.
I AM going to tell you it is for the benefit of world wide democracy.
Today. Now.
You would not be enjoying the luxuries you conveniently experience had we not done what we did.

brassplyer said:
The specific comment that you replied to was about people having kids beyond their means to care for them related to the woman with 15 kids.
“families like hers” I did think was referring to the convo about the victim’s family being liberal and subsequent awful comment that was deleted. Not the mom with the million kids.
It probably would have helped with your comprehension if you'd bothered to read the *whole* post you were replying to and taken a moment to absorb the context of the previous post RFR was replying to.

Then again it might not have helped your comprehension at all.

.smh

Obviously the sentiment at the time was not in favor of gay marriage as expressed by the vote.
By your own metrics it was the democratic process in action, but the government intervened and said “fuck your democracy”.

The whole point is that this was a real life example of things not being a democracy.
Despite harping endlessly about ‘saving our democracy’ the government doesn’t give a shit. They have their own agendas, voters be damned.
Looks like it was George W Bush at the time...

Trump "tried" to circumvent/stop democracy and failed for godz sake.
Read the book "Debunked?" and see who you think is circumventing the election process of our constitutional republic.

Have you seen me talk about the Florida gubernatorial elections of 2018 and 2022 and the implications the stark contrast between them has for the POTUS elections?

Read the book "Debunked?" and see who you think is circumventing the election process of our constitutional republic.

Have you seen me talk about the Florida gubernatorial elections of 2018 and 2022 and the implications the stark contrast between them has for the POTUS elections?
Read about fake electors. Who directed them? Who arranged that?
Do you honestly think that 5 states all came up with the exact same crime independently? A crime that has never been attempted before?
Of course not. You'd have to be... um... oh wait...

brassplyer said:

Do you honestly think that 5 states all came up with the exact same crime independently? A crime that has never been attempted before?
So no, you haven't read the book. There's far too much about the 2020 election that doesn't add up, too many huge anomalies.

Lol - how do you know it's never been attempted before? They just didn't get it right in 2016. You seem to think that shenanigans in five key states is inconceivable. There's a huge army of (D)-worshipping minions who'd be more than happy to help steal the election - the very fact that they'd vote for Biden indicates someone's thinking process is severely flawed, that their priorities are *not* the prosperity and safety of American citizens, even themselves. From all the interaction I've had with Biden voters it's clear that the number of them who even care whether the election was stolen is the same as the number of Obama voters who actually cared whether he was constitutionally eligible.

Is it correct that you're not an American?

So no, you haven't read the book. There's far too much about the 2020 election that doesn't add up, too many huge anomalies.

Lol - how do you know it's never been attempted before? They just didn't get it right in 2016. You seem to think that shenanigans in five key states is inconceivable. There's a huge army of (D)-worshipping minions who'd be more than happy to help steal the election -

No. Haven't read that.
Who is it exactly (D) that wants to steal an election? Got any proof? Show me/us please.
Incorrect. I am an American living in Canada. Oh... and why would it even matter?

Really Dave? You think that this is a crime never committed before? You think elections haven’t been rigged in the past?

Come on, you can’t be that naive.

In this recent federal election that topic received more attention than in other years. One aspect was on the machines ‘allegedly’ flipping votes.
But this has been a topic for some years now.

I don’t know if you remember or paid attention, but in the 90s there were actually congressional and senate hearings about the voting machines flipping votes. With experts showing exactly how it was done.

At these techie hacker conventions kids are showing off how to break into and hack voting machines.

How quickly people forget

Here is a video from a congressional hearing from 14 years ago showing the diebold machines flipping votes.

This is nothing new, but youtube is scrubbing a lot of old videos so they’re getting harder to find.

Really Dave? You think that this is a crime never committed before? You think elections haven’t been rigged in the past?

Come on, you can’t be that naive.

In this recent federal election that topic received more attention than in other years. One aspect was on the machines ‘allegedly’ flipping votes.
But this has been a topic for some years now.

I don’t know if you remember or paid attention, but in the 90s there were actually congressional and senate hearings about the voting machines flipping votes. With experts showing exactly how it was done.

At these techie hacker conventions kids are showing off how to break into and hack voting machines.

How quickly people forget
I'm talking about fake electors.
Show me where that ever happened before, and who attempted it.

I’m not sure what you mean. Fake as in non citizens?
I have no evidence, but I’m sure it happens. In Ca non citizens can get a Drivers license and the DMV will register you to a political party. With places not requiring ID to vote, I’m sure it would be easy for someone not legally allowed to vote to do so.

I have no evidence, but I’m sure it happens. In Ca non citizens can get a Drivers license and the DMV will register you to a political party. With places not requiring ID to vote, I’m sure it would be easy for someone not legally allowed to vote to do so.
I am very surprised that you do not know of this.
Here's one example...

Haven’t been following that closely.
Seriously, this is new to you? I could care less about any of the crap Trump has pulled. It all is a drop in the bucket compared to this. I wish they wouldn’t have indicted him for other crap - it takes the attention from the real potential damage he tried to do to this country. This is the treason.

brassplyer said:

Lol - how do you know it's never been attempted before? They just didn't get it right in 2016. You seem to think that shenanigans in five key states is inconceivable. There's a huge army of (D)-worshipping minions who'd be more than happy to help steal the election -

No. Haven't read that.
Who is it exactly (D) that wants to steal an election? Got any proof? Show me/us please.
If you're serious read the book I've mentioned repeatedly. It isn't a coloring book so apparently it's over Leddy's head but I'm at least under the impression you've got more IQ points going for you than Leddy. If you don't seriously want to know and are just mouthing words then that's on you.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the non-stop dishonesty and obstructionism Dems have been engaging in since Trump announced he was running, the three-ring circus of the Mueller Shamvestigation, two bs impeachment attempts, the Christine Blasey Ford farce, the endless crapspew that comes out of Biden, his unqualified diversity-hire Press Sec'y, his entire oily and useless history going back at least to law school, the fake "Doctor" he's married to, his sleazoid kid that he keeps insulating from consequences and their payola scams, Hunter's daughter that neither of them want to admit to, the glaringly obvious lie that he's the mind behind "his" administration should be suspicious.

If you don't grasp that Biden's presence is a blight on America what can I say.

If you're serious read the book I've mentioned repeatedly.
The book that has 14 reviews on Amazon, and zero on Barnes and Noble. Not exactly tearing it up. I wonder why? Everyone around Trump has walked away from these election claims. The only ones still holding on are Trump and his voting base, and even his voting base isn’t reading your book based on the review numbers.
It isn't a coloring book so apparently it's over Leddy's head but I'm at least under the impression you've got more IQ points going for you than Leddy. If you don't seriously want to know and are just mouthing words then that's on you.
When you got nothing, you resort to insults.

There were rumors of Sarnia-area Canadians crossing the border to Michigan (if I remember correctly, a swing state) to vote there.

Back