I could not have said it better myself

You're batting 1000 - you face-planted on "knowing" I'm against abortion, you're aware I'm not a Bible-thumping member of the Religious Right, yet again you "know" I'm being insincere when I ask if you know of credible legal experts who say Roe was a good decision. Does it make sense to you that I would be pleased that abortion was made less readily available if such a measure runs against the Constitution? I've looked albeit not exhaustively, so far haven't found someone who fits the description I outlined - I wondered if you were aware of someone.

I not only support rights for first trimester abortion there are a lot of women who I would *encourage* to get one so that they're not growing the ranks of kids growing up in crap circumstances including if they would be a shitty mother and know it even if they have means.
Can you expand on that, please. I want to address it but I need to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

brassplyer said:
You're batting 1000 - you face-planted on "knowing" I'm against abortion, you're aware I'm not a Bible-thumping member of the Religious Right, yet again you "know" I'm being insincere when I ask if you know of credible legal experts who say Roe was a good decision. Does it make sense to you that I would be pleased that abortion was made less readily available if such a measure runs against the Constitution? I've looked albeit not exhaustively, so far haven't found someone who fits the description I outlined - I wondered if you were aware of someone.

I not only support rights for first trimester abortion there are a lot of women who I would *encourage* to get one so that they're not growing the ranks of kids growing up in crap circumstances including if they would be a shitty mother and know it even if they have means.
Can you expand on that, please. I want to address it but I need to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.
To clarify - you support abortion rights, correct? I assumed that's why you were being smug when you "knew" I don't.

Expand on which, the bolded? I would actively discourage anyone from having kids if all they can offer them is a life in crap circumstances or if they don't have the disposition/mental stability to be a mother. I have yet to hear any politician or "community leader" articulate anything like that.

The world doesn't need a continued supply of people who only exist to give the police, courts and jails/prisons something to do.

The world doesn't need more of this.

To clarify - you support abortion rights, correct? I assumed that's why you were being smug when you "knew" I don't.

Expand on which, the bolded? I would actively discourage anyone from having kids if all they can offer them is a life in crap circumstances or if they don't have the disposition/mental stability to be a mother. I have yet to hear any politician or "community leader" articulate anything like that.

The world doesn't need a continued supply of people who only exist to give the police, courts and jails/prisons something to do.

The world doesn't need more of this.

Ah forget it. I don't feel like reading all of that.

Honestly I checked out when you said I "face planted". I did nothing of the sort. I had an expectation of you that you said was false and I acknowledged I was wrong. That should have been the end of that but noooooo. That's not good enough. So I was going to run you around for a while having you clarify shit I had no intention of reading but I got bored with it.

I see you and Leddy share the same sense of intellectual rigor.

You're a Biden guy right?
Nope. I have no party affiliation. I think at this point I'm more of an anyone but a republican guy. Which is unfortunate because until Trump got the nomination I was a lifelong registered republican. But they went all batshit crazy pandering to you guys and now look what the country is left with. A republican or anybody else. I will vote anybody else all day long.

Honestly I checked out when you said I "face planted". I did nothing of the sort. I had an expectation of you that you said was false and I acknowledged I was wrong. That should have been the end of that but noooooo. That's not good enough. So I was going to run you around for a while having you clarify shit I had no intention of reading but I got bored with it.
Instead of leaving it at "what's your position on abortion?" you made it clear you already "knew" what my answer would be - "you're 'one of those' " - yup, you face planted like Leif Garrett running from the cops, like Joe Biden riding a bike or leaving a podium.

*SPLAT* Big time.

Yup - you and Leddy are brain brothers - same muddled reasons devoid of reason.

Yup - you and Leddy are brain brothers - same muddled reasons devoid of reason.
You’re a conspiracy theorist who scours the internet looking for obscure sources that agree with what you wish was true, then claim that as fact because you found at least one other person that agrees. Rather than face this, you insult others. That is what lack of reasoning looks like.

Yeah you can laugh Serendipity, but recall you also liked that horrible racist post that got the reparations thread taken down.

You’re a conspiracy theorist who scours the internet looking for obscure sources that agree with what you wish was true, then claim that as fact because you found at least one other person that agrees. Rather than face this, you insult others. That is what lack of reasoning looks like.
Oh look - you took your fingers out of your ears and opened your eyes long enough to post more drivel.

You have yet to factually refute anything I've stated - I on the other hand refuted your claims with facts. Don't get mad at me because I pointed out that you're a slacker.

Oh look - you took your fingers out of your ears and opened your eyes long enough to post more drivel.

You have yet to factually refute anything I've stated - I on the other hand refuted your claims with facts. Don't get mad at me because I pointed out that you're a slacker.
One last time, because you fail to grasp this concept: YOU haven’t proven or refuted anything. You regurgitated someone else’s narrative, as did I. Neither of us have done any of our own work investigating shit. Looking stuff up on the interwebs doesn’t count, and anyone can publish a book now that actual publishing houses aren’t required. Unless we are personally involved, all we have is the credibility of the people we get our news from. That is why it matters that the book you claim as proof is an obscure piece put out by an admitted right-wing, niche “publisher”, and why it matters that 60+ judges, including some appointed by Trump, and many many republicans have all conceded that the stolen election claims are bullshit. It’s why it matters that Trump used these claims to raise hundreds of millions for his “investigation” that really just funded his usual operations, because that provides a clear motivation for lying.

Take the last word, because you always do, but know that whether or not you grasp what I said here, it remains true.

One last time, because you fail to grasp this concept: YOU haven’t proven or refuted anything.
I looked at your "resource" found it lacking and cited specific reasons why. You've done nothing but avoid looking at the resources I cited and have danced around trying to justify why.

Because of your slackerism.

Yeah you can laugh Serendipity, but recall you also liked that horrible racist post that got the reparations thread taken down.
Wow, cool off brother. First off, I believe you're talking about HM3000's post which mentioned, at least in part, prison gangs being race-based? I don't remember any "horrible racism" in that particular post. It's basic facts - admittedly presented in an inflammatory way.

I actually did not agree with HM3000's incendiary style at all, but I felt compelled to agree with the facts that I am also aware of. In fact I will usually not "like" a post if it in any way contradicts fundamental principles I stand by; e.g., @brassplyer's support of abortion "rights" (or y'alls for that matter) even if he says something in the same post that I do agree with.

Wow, cool off brother. First off, I believe you're talking about HM3000's post which mentioned, at least in part, prison gangs being race-based? I don't remember any "horrible racism" in that particular post. It's basic facts - admittedly presented in an inflammatory way.

I actually did not agree with HM3000's incendiary style at all, but I felt compelled to agree with the facts that I am also aware of. In fact I will usually not "like" a post if it in any way contradicts fundamental principles I stand by; e.g., @brassplyer's support of abortion "rights" (or y'alls for that matter) even if he says something in the same post that I do agree with.
How overt do you think it must have been to get the entire thread nuked?

Last edited:
How overt do you think it must have been to get the entire thread nuked?
It's easy to take such incendiary statements out of context, and to correlate them with instances of less-than-commendable behavior (especially HM3000's bout of bird-flipping a couple weeks back).

I will usually not "like" a post if it in any way contradicts fundamental principles I stand by; e.g., @brassplyer's support of abortion "rights" (or y'alls for that matter) even if he says something in the same post that I do agree with.
Yeah - you tell 'em beca....

Hey waitaminnit... :cautious:

Back