I am getting ready to spend the last of my budget on room treatment. Need advice..

scottboyher

I am getting ready to spend the last of my budget on room treatment. The room as it sets has no treatment at all. I am just looking for your input on what I should do.

I don't want to waste the last of the funds on my screw ups.

I plan on building the bass traps from the drawings I have seen on this forum. I also plan on using the Auralex panels..

I have searched and read all you guys have posted and the other sites but much of it goes over my head.. LOL

The placement of the bass traps and other absorbers are just my idea. Let me know if there is a better place.

P.S. Is there any way of attaching the Auralex panels without glueing them? I don't plan on being in this house forever and would like to take them with me.

Blueprint of room attached... Thanks guys you have been most excellent!

Attachments

• Studio-A.jpg
    Studio-A.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 94
Scott,

> Blueprint of room attached <

Thanks to NotBrad for mentioning my company and articles. But one of the links is wrong. Here's the correct link:

www.realtraps.com/articles.htm

The good news is the room you have is large enough to get great results if you add enough bass trapping. Also, since you asked about panels that can be easily removed, while you're at the RealTraps site see the Products page. Everything we have is easy to put up and take down, and they can even be mounted on inexpensive microphone stands.

--Ethan

Back