• I think it's cool and thus worth the risk

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • What the fuck? He's an idiot

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • You're stupid

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
far out!

reminds me of my childhood, when I used to destroy everything from toy cars to old radios. But I have to agree with him - it looks cool in the end :D

David

well i don't know how you look sooo... come to think of it, i don't know how that guy looks either! ;) well i so his hand and that looked like a real computer nerd hand!;)

so no i didn't mean you Ola ! if you send me a picture i might reconsider though... :D

guhlenn

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Click here to see our photos" link.

LOL

Well you aint a computer geek... though i aint sure what you are... that looks good on you though ;)

really amusing to see faces... i liked hixmix's pic most, though i'm not sure that's a compliment...

well i'm adding mine so feel free to trash my appearance! (my excuse? an old picture ofcourse!)

guhlenn

send them to: photos@photopoint.com
with subject: Account: dragon@homerecording.com

That's what's inserted in mail when you click the link so I presume that it'll do the trick.

Don't worry about adding your pic - I'm in no position to trash peoples' apperences.

/O

How are you supposed to hang your hard drive where it's visible? Man, my boss is going to be mad!

done!

well i bet i can't compete wth your kilt (it is a kilt isn't it?) so give me those bad jokes about my hair!

greetz guhlenn;)

ps back on the subject; who wants to see their harddisk spinning anyway? what a complex world...

I think it would be cool to see the discs in action but even if you do this modification, you won't see them as they're stacked in the 3 1/2" bays. Really stupid...

I look forward to see your picture.

BTW do you know what's under my kilt?

/O

PRAZE BOBBY!

NOW HELP ME TURN ON THE ANIMATION.

I know you had to through the shit to make your moth fly and your light go all blinky. I'm a fucking elephant the way I remember shit like that.

uhmmm yeah.

ola what's under your kilt then? beer? if it's anything smelly then please don't tell me :D

guhlenn

Back