How many Guitar Amps do you own?

How many guitar amps?

• Total voters
1. Kustom K-100 from the 60's in pretty good condition with matching 2x12 with CTS (i think?) speakers...... sounds good at least.... anybody want it? i'll let her go for 450 + shipping, daddy needs a new valveking..... it's worth a shot. shoot me a PM if you actually are interested in her. she longs for a new home.

I WISH i had one of those little valve juniors... I've got more than enough stuff lying around to build her a cab.... just want the head, and possibly a nice 10 band eq pedal.... baaah.

Depending on where and why I'm using one, I choose between my :

Fender Pro Jr.
Egnator Rebel 20
Fender Pro Reverb
Ampeg Jet-12
Vox AC30

I can pretty much coax any tone out of my AC30... yes, even a decent metal tone (with some drives and EQs). I would, however, like to get a Matchless Cheiftain.

A small Marshall JCM combo that I'm very happy about.

I recently got hold of a 1961 Dynacord DA 20, but that needs some work before I'll be able to play it. Got some high hopes for it.

And two of those crapy practice amps, not worth counting. A Carlsbro and an AriaPro. You know...

Fender Prinction Reverbs (2 of them)
Vox Super Beatle
Crate small keyboard amp
Carvin DCM 150 (2 of them in separate rigs)

Ed

I'm clueless about amps.

Back when I played jazz guitar, I owned a Polytone Mini-Brute II. What a jazz amp!

Nowadays, I own a Line 6 amp (don't know what kind) that stays at college, a shit-tastic somewhat broken (I think some wires are loose) 15W Fender Bullet (I know, I know....it came free with my Strat), and a Marshall bass amp (again, not sure what kind).

But I don't play much electric. Acoustic is my jam. ;)

Wow. Back from the dead. I don't know if I posted on this before and I ain't gonna read it now.

Vox Valvetronix Blue Face - 3 of 'em, count 'em all (there's a story there)
Egnater Rebel 20
Lustone (Boutique One-off)
Mesa Boogie Mark V
Fender Princeton
Carvin something (bass)
Randall 5 watt
POD

lou

I misread the title as "Guitars and amps" :o
I accidentally voted 12 or more but i only have 1:p

For now

1. 18 Watt Lite (Stripped down clone of a Marshall 1974x) in a 12" combo cab, with an Warehouse et65 guitar speaker.

2. Ceriatone Marshall 1987 Lead clone, butt ugly DIY 2x12" cab also with Warehouse speakers.

3. Trace Elliot 6 series bass head in a 15" combo cab, Eminence Legend speaker. Killer studio amp!

Wow. Back from the dead. I don't know if I posted on this before and I ain't gonna read it now.
lou
Same here. :D I hadn't voted in the poll so I assume I didn't post anything, either.

Mine is a small "collection" compared to most of you guys:

Matamp GT-100, blown but repairable
Vox AC30CC2X
Egnater M4 preamp / Randall RT2/50 power amp rack setup
(Also a Pod XT Live, but does that count?)

Back