How many bad songs do you have to write before you write a good one?

And your links to where somebody can buy your cd is on MY profile? oh no, yours. Everytime you stick your head in a thread you
are posting an ad, and IMMM looking for attention! lol

I have 2 eps of acoustic already out, nobody here wants to hear that, this entire forum is metal. ANd, Im working on doing fully produced pop/stuff
only have rough demos, which is what brought me her ein the first place. My next EP alows a bit more cheese, after Im done with this I might do a blues album.

But keep spreading that link! :thumbs up:

It's funny how my internet nutriders ALWAYS have something to say about my links while knowing absolutely nothing about it. It's either the same guy using various accounts, or there really is an ignorant gene out there in cyberspace and these morons all share the same DNA.

It's funny how my internet nutriders ALWAYS have something to say about my links while knowing absolutely nothing about it. It's either the same guy using various accounts, or there really is an ignorant gene out there in cyberspace and these morons all share the same DNA.

Internet inbred. :laughings:

Internet inbred. :laughings:

Pretty much. It's like these guys have a handbook and they go through it page by page. I do wish one of these internet cretins would come up with a fresh angle. At least that could make it a little interesting or entertaining.

Pretty much. It's like these guys have a handbook and they go through it page by page. I do wish one of these internet cretins would come up with a fresh angle. At least that could make it a little interesting or entertaining.

It's to the point that it's hardly fun any more.

They might not have anything to say if, you didnt accuse other people of looking for attention, or accuse anybody who is not YOU, of anything and everything. They might not say anything about link if you werent a pinhead, but I'm merely calcluating this possibility

They might not have anything to say if, you didnt accuse other people of looking for attention, or accuse anybody who is not YOU, of anything and everything. They might not say anything about link if you werent a pinhead, but I'm merely calcluating this possibility

:yawn:

You get mad and defensive because I'm right and you're wrong. That's why everyone gets mad and defensive. People hate it when I'm right. You're not unique. You're just another internet menstrual cycle. Lash out. Fight the good fight. You're shining the light and changing minds! :laughings:

Back