Honey Hunters - What Would We Have Done With Eternity Anyway?

TAE

All you have is now
Congratulations dude!

Good God man that is quite an impressive collection of work!

From the brief click n listens I just did it all really sounded most excellent! :thumbs up:

BTW $20 invested in Distrokid gets your stuff on a boatload of sites fast n easy for a year...You never know you might become rich n famous if the right set of ears hears this album!

You should read this little post the owner of Distrokid posted on Reddit...pretty freekin cool...

Last edited:

Armistice

Son of Yoda
Congratulations dude!

Good God man that is quite an impressive collection of work!

From the brief click n listens I just did it all really sounded most excellent! :thumbs up:

BTW $20 invested in Distrokid gets your stuff on a boatload of sites fast n easy for a year...You never know you might become rich n famous if the right set of ears hears this album!

You should read this little post the owner of Distrokid posted on Reddit...pretty freekin cool...

Thanks TAE. I have dig distribution happening via CD Baby already, however...

RFR

Nice to have this done! I remember hearing some of the stuff on the mp3 forum. Great to now have the complete package.
Stuff like this is an inspiration.
:D

Armistice

Son of Yoda
Nice to have this done! I remember hearing some of the stuff on the mp3 forum. Great to now have the complete package.
Stuff like this is an inspiration.

Thanks RFR - there's still a great satisfaction in getting stuff to this phase, even if it ends up unplayed and unloved - as most of our stuff does. It's the reason we all do it...;)

Armistice

Son of Yoda
OK - if anyone wants a CD, they can get one via Kunaki :

Via paypal - http://Kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX0055PHFG

Via credit card - http://Kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX0055PHFG&PP=1

Digital file links:

Band Camp - What Would We Have Done With Eternity Anyway? | Honey Hunters

CD Baby and links to streaming (which aren't yet there...) - Honey Hunters - What Would We Have Done with Eternity Anyway?

Any and all purchases gratefully received! I need the money for urgent medical purposes... :eek::( (OK - not true but where there's a heart string, I'll try tugging it!)

Support your fellow boardmembers.;) Thanks in advance.

Armistice

Son of Yoda
I wouldn't normally bump my own thread, but seeing the top spot is being taken by a squabble, I'm going to... ;)

Chili

Site Moderator
For sure I'll get a copy. I'm just waiting for it to show up in the clearance bin at Walmart along with Debbie Gibson and Loverboy.