Help

iced

Ok .. my cd "Left Behind" will be comming out on the 30th... and i need some help

I need shoutouts.. Example: "shoutout to my homeboy iced, Keep it up"
somthin like that .. may want to say your rap name/ artist name ..

and yes i know .. non of yall have heard my music or anything like that but .. if you do.. do a shoutout you will be on the intro .. on my CD.. and of corce your name will be on back underneath the track listings
(Just showing .. thanks to the people that helped me)

so if you do do one.. just record it and put it on your soundclick .. and i will just download it off of there...
or if you wanna email it to me ... thats fine to .. TruenoAE86JPN@aol.com

Post in this format:

Name:
Artist Name/ Rap name w/e:
Link to Shoutout:
Email:

Thanks guys
TruenoAE86jpn@aol.com

Note: i dont want everyone to do the example i put up there.. i need all diffrent shoutouts!

Yo red cross .. could i get that instrumental on yo .. soundclick .. that is tight as hell! ... i will give reps guarented.. if gotton ...

And im diggin that shoutout...

Also... my cd is gonna be a 2 cd set... 1 cd will be left behind and one will be featuring other underground/home rappers.. so if you want a song or 2 represented on the cd.. hook me up with a link to the download and your on it playa ..
(This to everyone)

iced said:
Yo red cross .. could i get that instrumental on yo .. soundclick .. that is tight as hell! ... i will give reps guarented.. if gotton ...

And im diggin that shoutout...

Also... my cd is gonna be a 2 cd set... 1 cd will be left behind and one will be featuring other underground/home rappers.. so if you want a song or 2 represented on the cd.. hook me up with a link to the download and your on it playa ..
(This to everyone)

which one? I don't have a problem with that. I can mail you a cd and you can rip whatever songs you want and feature it on your cd.

i'll record one when i hit the studio today.
i'll post the link when i upload it to my soundclick page(probably tomarrow).

.peace.

I'm game for the underground artists CD. I'll have some good ones comin' out the lab soon.

lol .. its ok ... dont worry...

I want the 3rd one on yoursoundclick .. Called "Instrumental" or w/e

And yah hook me up with yo CD that would be tight

Zach Hietala
13568 Vallejo St
Westminster Co

I DONT WANT KNOW BOMBS SENT TO MY HOUSE NOW!!! haha

yeah, that's cool. i just have to format it into a full song. you engineer your own stuff? or do you have an engineer? i only ask because that was a quick mix through headphones and i don't have any monitors to correctly mix it down with.

Back