Help! Routing trouble.

allandall

So I've got a Mackie CR1604 board. I'm running my behringer stereo compressor through it. I've got the board running the aux outs to the compressor, but when I run them through the aux returns, it won't record with compression. I can hear it compressing, and can controll the level throught the aux return controls, but it won't go on to the mix. so right now i've got them returned through my last two tracks, which works, but isn't what I want to do. I want them to come back through the tracks I have them assigned to. please help!

Jonah

Last edited:
Reactions: SRR
allandall said:
So I've got a Mackie CR1604 board. I'm running my behringer stereo compressor through it. I've got the board running the aux outs to the compressor, but when I run them through the aux returns, it won't record with compression. I can hear it compressing, and can controll the level throught the aux return controls, but it won't go on to the mix. so right now i've got them returned through my last two tracks, which works, but isn't what I want to do. I want them to come back through the tracks I have them assigned to. please help!

Jonah

i answered this in the newbie section, did you check that after you posted it there?

But yeah, inserts

Back