Help! Need to configure my Adobe Audition with Lexicon Lambda!!

deejay52

I have a Quad core Windows 7 system with the Lexicon Lambda input device with midi, line and mic inputs. I also am using Adobe Audition 3. I cannot seem to record in one track while listening to another. I have seen the posts for going into the Windows drivers and selecting the proper recording devices, but with the Lexicon those options are removed. So what to do?

Thank You for the help!

Happy Holidays!

If it's still like Cool Edit, go to Options > Device Order > Playback Devices and move the Lambda from the "Remove" column to the "Use" column and select "Use in EV".

I wish it were like the old Cool Edit Pro. It is not, the only thing under options is Monitoring, Metering, link mixer & timeline, loop play, several other options to do with SMPTE then metronome, windows recording mixer and start default windows CD player. Like I said it is nothing like the old Cool Edit.
But if you have any other suggestions I am all ears.

Thank You.

Go to Edit, scroll down to audio hardware, your lambda interface should be in the list, select that for input and output monitoring and you should be good to go

It does and I have. Yet I am still getting the music from one track looping into the recording track. I seriously have tried everything I can find and I know it can be done, did it on my XP computer before. Windows 7 may have something new in it I am missing. There just seems to be a lot of options not available in 7 that there is in XP. Is this something anyone else has run into?

I do appreciate your help! Thank You very much!

Back