Guitar ID help...

juliebugg

Ok so I just aquired a guitar and I am having the hardest time figuring out what kind of guitar it is. I guess a better way to ask would be who the manufacturer is because it's obviously an electric guitar. Anyhow, the body looks like a fender stratocaster but the headstock is different- it's like a triangle with straight lines as opposed to the fender which is straight on one side and the curves down the other side- it's metallic red with a black pick guard and instead of dots marking the fretboard there are stars except for the 12th which has 2 tiny saturns. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

:confused:

Just a little note...

Yet again any help is greatly appreciated... I'm at a complete loss here... lol thanks again

samneck.jpg

Sambora Neck - Rosewood fretboard, 25 1/2" scale, "Star" inlays, RS trussrod cover and some featured a star on the headstock. Available in maple and rosewood as an option. Headstock also was available as black with gold logo or white with gold logo.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/parts7.htm

just noticed...

I was looking at the headstock up at the top and i can kinda see something that was sanded off- I assume- I can clearly make out "3000" at the end and i think that the work ends with force maybe...

Any serial numbers on the neck plate? Bolt on neck? I think it's a kramer neck but i can't see the body very well in the pic.Possibly someone put a kramer neck on another body and that's why they sanded off the logo.

Hey Julie, I would be little to no help on anyone trying to identify a not-so-obvious guitar, I just thought I'd chime in and tell you that other people would help you better if they saw pictures :) I'd trust these guys though. good luck.

Hey Julie, I would be little to no help on anyone trying to identify a not-so-obvious guitar, I just thought I'd chime in and tell you that other people would help you better if they saw pictures :) I'd trust these guys though. good luck.
Look at post #3.

So did I win?

:confused:

When will you be sending me the guitar, Julie?

This has been really fun.

:)

Back