Tasty Goodness:):):)

Attachments

• DSCF0002.jpg
    DSCF0002.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 68
Wow, that G&L looks great Milnoque-the hardware appears to be much more solid than a Fender Strat. I've never had a chance to try out a G&L, but I have never heard anything but good things about them.
Congrats on the new guitar---and hope you have the best birthday ever...
Tony

The local store here had a strat G&L and I thought it was a great guitar.

Out of my price range though, and I don't care for strats personally (yeah I know I'm going to hell, haha).

Wow, that G&L looks great Milnoque-the hardware appears to be much more solid than a Fender Strat. I've never had a chance to try out a G&L, but I have never heard anything but good things about them.
Congrats on the new guitar---and hope you have the best birthday ever...
Tony
I already have a G&L ASAT Jr. You NEED to test drive an ASAT, especially an ASAT special. Leo's last design for the Telecaster is amazing. Those MFD pickups are killer.

BTW,

It's just slightly too long for a standard Strat/Tele case. Can anybody recommend a hard case that'll fit?

Nice - I have never played one but have heard great reviews on G and L in general. Congrats and play the heck out of it

My Tele is a G&L ASAT Jr. All mahogany including the neck, finished cherry red to match an old LP Jr. Stop bar & TOM. They got that one RIGHT.

My buddy had one from around 1991. I don't know what model it was. I just remember it was a G&L Tele. Pretty standard Tele, if I recall. I liked it a lot, and I've never liked any other Tele. His house got robbed and it was stolen. He's bummed about it every day.

Man I hate those stories. I lost an original '52 Les Paul that way. They took the guitar out of the case and left the case. I'm sure it was some teenagers. I bet they beat around on it and chucked in a campfire when they got done.

Damn shame

Man I hate those stories. I lost an original '52 Les Paul that way. They took the guitar out of the case and left the case. I'm sure it was some teenagers. I bet they beat around on it and chucked in a campfire when they got done.

Damn shame

I had an old Rogers kit, a Gibson EB-2D bass, and an ancient 60's Rickenbacker bass amp stolen in 1994. Losing that bass hurt the worst.

Back