Good Guys List

NegadivOne and mattr sold me some mics and both transactions went smooth like a silk :)

edited to add: PoeticIntensity is on a good guys list too. Boug Set of mics, arrived well packed and even refunded some leftover amount from postage cost.

Thanks to all three of you!

Last edited:
I've had smooth transactions with:

Aznwonderboy - sold sm7 to him.
Mrbowes - bought a CAd snare mic from him.
The Cancers - recently sold some dynamic omnis to him.

As you can pretty much guess Harvey Gerst is and should always be on the good guys list.
Got a couple of RNC from him, sent out quickly and packaged great.

:cool:

Mustardeer is now a member of the good guy's list.
I purchased an Apex 460 from him and as soon as the paypal paid button was hit the microphone was in the mail.
Arrived and was exactly as described - had only been used 3 or 4 times then he got a Neumman ....that I've been trying to get as well :D

Thank you...

Purchased from vicenzajay and the whole process went smoothly....once HR.com came back on line for me after not being able to log on for 4 or 5 days!
A BIG thank you to Jay for being so under standing about the whole ordeal.:D:D:D He is now a member of the good guys list for ever.

Sir, you are certainly one of the easiest people to do online business with as well.

Cheers!
Jay

Once again an A+ to mrbowers with the transaction of 2 mic preamps, all went smoothly and units were as described in his add.

He even went as far as including the old original tubes of the H series demeter preamp that had been upgraded with NOS tubes. Which is far beyond the call of duty!

I'm adding "Pathdoc" to be immortalized here on the good guts list.For his sale of a AKG 2000b to me here through HR.com.

Back