Good Guys List

Got some free RCA cables and a buttload of 1/4" adapters and RCA splicers from chris_in_indy. They were well packaged and in good working condition. :cool:

Bought some Wharfdales from JuSumPilgrim, soooooper smooth transaction, great guy(he actually took it in the shorts on shipping, but will make it up to him when able), would not hesitate to deal with again.....2 thumbs up.

Just bought a Furman power conditioner from dastrick in excellent condition. Smooth and easy transaction. Would do business again. :cool:

Maybe premature as I haven't fully tested it yet, but I'm confident everything will check out...

I bought a Tascam 424 Mk II from gerard. Beautiful machine, very well kept. Gerard packed it up very well and shipped it out quickly. Delivery was delayed a couple of days because of the snow, but that's certainly not his fault. Would definitely do business with gerard again. :cool:

u2bonoman

sorted out his shit with Henry, the mild mannered janitor

aka

hong-kong-phooey-gal-431.jpg

Cute picture and all, but seriously, you are posting someone to the good guys list on a 4 month old transaction that hasn't even been completed yet...and you weren't even involved in the sale....?

What's your stake in this?

Cute picture and all, but seriously, you are posting someone to the good guys list on a 4 month old transaction that hasn't even been completed yet...and you weren't even involved in the sale....?

What's your stake in this?

seems to be a bunch of folks with nothing to do with it condemned him..so hows about someone with nothing to do with it praising him??

whats your stake in it?

Interested bystander who buys from people on this forum. Think it's quite a leap for you to post his name on the good guy's list before the transaction is completed. I have no ill will toward bonoman, but you have over stepped the boundary here. You are proclaiming that someone else has had a satisfactory transaction that hasn't even been completed yet. Not cool. No matter what your intentions were.

I buy from people too your point?

Not cool?

Im wearing old school New Balance Z400s in electric blue...do you know how cool these are???

The Cancers came through with a very fast and pleasurable transaction.
He is now and forever placed within the good guys list for all eternity.

The Cancers came through with a very fast and pleasurable transaction.
He is now and forever placed within the good guys list for all eternity.

Back