Good Guys List

TSR Snakes from Nate74 are in pristine shape! :)
If I had more funds I would buy the rest from him.

Fast shipper and top notch, first rate, excellenta-mundo HR member to do biz with!

:)

And now that I'm thinking of it - (and after checking my inbox to refresh my memory) I purchased mics from chessparov and thebigcheese sometime over the last 2 years or so.... both were priced well and shipped out quickly.

drewrussell gets my seal of approval ..... fast transaction with all equipment was as described.
May he linger within the halls of the good guys for ever.

darnold!!!!!

If he's not in the Good guys List yet, he is NOW! :)

Bluebird Mic was everything he said and communication was stellar!

:)

Trade microphones with jab2980. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. So he is now immortalized within the halls of the good guys list.

Thissilentstar is one of the good guys and anyone having to do business with him shouldn't hesitate for he is honest,trustworthy, and goes beyond the call of duty to be with in the ranks of the good guys list!

Be sure to trust Snatchman for all of your purchasing/trading needs ..... for he is now within the fabled halls of the good guys list! So say one so say us all.

12milluz as you may have guessed by now is a full member of the good guys list ..... transaction was as smooth as silk!

flagstaffcharli - Well packed, fast shipped, great communication and incredible condition on the FMR RNC I bought from him...
He's a good one! :)

And another shout out for Nate74... I swear those snakes were in my mailbox before I logged off PayPal... Thanks man!!! :)

Be sure to trust Snatchman for all of your purchasing/trading needs ..... for he is now within the fabled halls of the good guys list! So say one so say us all.

+1

When you buy a Box O' Cables from snatchman, you will certainly get your money's worth! :eek:

Back