Good films?

I feel like the girl in the American one had a more bad@ss vibe than the girl in the Swedish ones.

Agreed, I just saw the swedish version on netflix yesterday. The new american one was just soooo boring. Literally the first time I've ever fallen asleep in a movie.

I feel like the girl in the American one had a more bad@ss vibe than the girl in the Swedish ones.

You're absolutely right about that.

About everything looks better in the American version.

Too bad the story gets progressivly blander by the minute.

The Swedish version is rather good, and that actress looks pretty bad @ss too, when she's got the mohawk and all that.

I caught Red Dawn on tv the other day! Still pretty epic, imo. I hear they're making a remake of it...except this time it's the North Koreans instead of Soviets! Coming out this year, I think!

Haha :D

Have you ever seen it though? It's got an interesting, twisty plot! Boggles the mind :)

Donnie Darko is of my top 10 movies - it's just about perfect.

I just rented Dune extended version, just read the book (again) and wanted to catch the film (again).

The spice must flow

was that the one with the Rock? or was that something else?

Don't think he's in it....but then again, I haven't actually seen it! Evidently it got horrible reviews lol.

I DID see the Rock in the remake of Race to Witch Mountain though. That what you're thinking of?

Back