fx for sonar 4

nonethelessband

got the sonar 4 and I have the basic fx bundle. Any ideas as to what else is out there and whats the best for mixing and mastering. throw me some names
thanks everyone

Throwing a name is easy, deciding which is work for you (and your pocket ;) )is the hard part. You can mix in Sonar, but it's not realy suited for mastering work. Something like Wavelab does the job. Waves has top rated DirectX plugins, but it costs hundreds $$. If you don't feel spending that much, then walk step by step. There are names like Antares, TCNative, DSound, etc which are more pocket friendly with high quality.

;)
Jaymz

KVR and DirectXfiles have lots of free plugins (or links to demoes) but in my humble experience most of them aren't as good as what Sonar already has. However, there are a few chorus and flanger plugs that are easier to use than the Sonitus modulation plug (their names escape me right now.)
Another thing...sometimes it's a learning curve just figuring out how to remove those plugs if you don't want them!
Good luck.
Terry

minofifa said:
does the sonitus fx suite come with sonar 4? that is a pretty awsome bundle if you ask me

i think it does come with sonar 4... I always use the multiband compressor and delay's...

the wave's stuff is nice if you can hook that up :)

Back