FT or Sale: Many Mogami Snakes

lunatic

It's Spring cleaning time around here and since we don't have much storage space I cannot hold onto these snakes any longer. I'm open to cash offers (Paypal only please) and trades.

For trades we are considering almost anything; drum kits, guitars, microphones, preamps, outboard, stands, headphones, 500 series modules, etc. Be creative. Tell me what you got.

Cash offers are a bit more tricky. Yes the price of copper is up but we are not looking for that kind of pricing. We want to be fair. Make us an offer and we'll see what we can workout.

Interested parties can reply here, PM me, or send an e-mail to brad@evergroove..com (remove the extra dot).

Here is what we have...

* 3 - Mogami, 16 channel snakes, approx 9 feet long. These have EDAC on one end and two, dsub, on the other. They are wired as 8 send/return for each snake.

* 1 - Mogami, 16 channel snake, approx 16 feet long. This has EDAC on one end and 8 female XLR and 8 male XLR on the other end. The XLR connectors are the black, gold contact, Neutrik NC*MX series connectors.

Made by a local tech who did very good work.

* 1 - Mogami, 16 channel snake, approx 16 feet long.. This has EDAC on one end and 8 female XLR and 8 male XLR on the other end. The XLR connectors are the silver, Neutrik NC*MX series connectors.

* 1 - Mogami, 16 channel snake, approx 16 feet long.. This has EDAC on one end and 8 female XLR and 8 male XLR on the other end. Half of the XLR connectors are the black, gold contact, Neutrik NC*MX series connectors and the other half are the basic, silver, Neutrik NC*MX series.

* 1 - Mogami, 24 channel (one 16 channel trunk and one 8 channel trunk), snake. The 16 channel trunk is approx. 36 feet long and the 8 channel trunk is approx. 28 feet long. Both snakes terminate to EDAC on one side. The 16 channel trunk terminates to 16, unbalanced, Switchcraft 1/4 inch connectors. The 8 channel trunk has bare ends.

This is a VERY NICE snake. The soldering is professional. The EDAC is in great shape. The connector ends utilize that mesh cable wrap and labels for each channel.

* 1 - Mogami, 24 channel snake, approx. 36 feet long. This has EDAC on one end and 11 female XLR (9 are Switchcraft, 2 are neutrik), 9 male XLR (Switchcraft), and 4 unbalanced 1/4 inch (Switchcraft) connectors on the other end.

This is a VERY NICE snake. The soldering is professional. The EDAC is in great shape. The connector ends utilize that mesh cable wrap and labels for each channel.

lunatic said:
Cash offers are a bit more tricky. Yes the price of copper is up but we are not looking for that kind of pricing. We want to be fair. Make us an offer and we'll see what we can workout.

Probably doesn't contain any copper anyway. :D

Ballpark figure?

This snake:

* 1 - Mogami, 16 channel snake, approx 16 feet long. This has EDAC on one end and 8 female XLR and 8 male XLR on the other end. The XLR connectors are the black, gold contact, Neutrik NC*MX series connectors.

is SOLD!

Anyone else? Someone needs some wire. Trade me... offer me... whatcha got?

Back