FS: Recording Consoles, Digital Effects - Tascam M3700, Studiomaster, TC Electronic

briank

analog for the people!
I'm selling gear to make room and raise funds for a forthcoming large format console....

TC Electronic M3000

SOLD

Studiomaster Mixdown Classic
24 full mic/line channels with 3-band semi-parametric EQs and 5/6 auxes, plus a 16 channel split monitor section with 2-band EQs...console features VCA/MIDI muting, 8 groups, cool sounding mixer with very flexible routing. Meter bridge needs a little work--one side isn't working; a competent tech should be able to sort it out pretty easily; does not affect the sonic functionality of the console which is ready to mix now. All channels tested and working well. Frame exterior has some scratches/wear, particularly on the bottom which you never see. Includes PSU and umbilical, manual, meter bridge, and a couple spare channels.

Can be boxed and shipped. Pickup from Oshkosh, WI 54901 also just fine and delivery within a reasonable distance could be arranged as well.

$675 as is

Weights/Dims:
Console - 47"L x 25"W x 5" max height without meter bridge - Weight is approx. 70lbs
Meter Bridge - 45-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 4-1/4"T
PSU - 19"L x 5-3/8"W x 3-1/2"T (2U)

Tascam M3700
32 channel console with VCA automation and full meter bridge. Inline monitors on small faders for 64ch on mixdown. In service now and fully functional. Spent most of its life in a church as far as I know; was stored briefly between me and the church; frame exterior has some scratches and rash; armrest has a couple tears, but console is in good working condition.

Includes PSU with umbilical, nice full manual with schematics, handful of blank diskettes for automation storage, a few replacement fuses and module screws.

This is just big and heavy enough that it would probably be a bit of a pricey chore to ship though I can give you all the info you need to get estimates, but local pickup in Oshkosh, WI 54901 preferred; delivery within a few hundred miles could also be worked out.

$750 obo

Weight/Dims:
Console - 53-1/2"L x 37-1/2"W x 12" max height console bottom to top of meter bridge - Weight: approx. 175lbs
PSU - 19"L x 14-1/2"D x 5-1/4"T (3U) - Weight: approx. 25lbs

I can provide more specific pics of all items on request. PM or email through the forum with Qs :)

PICS

Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8

studiomasterwmeters.jpg
(and that's the Tascam behind it)

studiomasterchannelstrip.jpg

studiomastermonitorbuss.jpg

Tascam M3700

m3700fullfrontal.jpg

M3700masterside.jpg

m3700channelside.jpg

channelstrips.jpg

mastersxn.jpg

m3700back2.jpg

m3700back1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I'd love to have that Studiomaster! I've got a 16x8x2 that is sitting in the closet at the moment. Good luck on the sale man. Some good stuff you got there!

Thanks, jjones! I like the Studiomaster Mixdown Classic boards, they're quite flexible, they sound nice in a warm and solid way, and they have a cool vibe. I wish I could keep it around as a spare board, but I need the money.

But then I have to sell three mixers instead of two :D Thanks for the trade offers guys, but no trades, need the money, got a new console coming in...

Regarding the Tascam, local pickup is preferred and I can work with the buyer on pickup/delivery if within a few hundred miles of Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901. Otherwise buyer arranges oversize shipping or freight.

Studiomaster can be boxed and shipped.

See my other ad for Shure Beta57 mics and a Radial Hot British distortion pedal...

Thought I'd give this a BUMP. I've had lots of interest in the Tascam but mostly either out of the region or for trades. Unfortunately, I cannot take trades and freighting the Tascam M3700 just isn't realistic. If you're a cash buyer in the Upper Midwest, I'll be happy to work with you on delivery or meeting halfway.

If you're looking for a great 24ch console and you're out of the region (or in for that matter), the Studiomaster Mixdown classic could be boxed and shipped and is a great, warm sounding console with great routing. I'd like to give a condition update on the Studiomaster's meter bridge: both sides are working, it's just two channels' LED bars that are out, and it needs two new VU bulbs, one for each of the two analog master VU meters. This should be easily solved by any competent tech or DIYer but I just haven't had the time.

BUMP for any reasonable offers on these consoles, must get them moved on and both are ready to mix!

I'd really love the Tascam but as you said "shipping"

I had a new Allen Heath come in once and I had to refuse it. The center of the box was caved in and I just couldn't bring myself to look inside ..... so it went back and a good thing for they had to send me another one.
This time it was in a box within a box, still caved it! But it made it.

Studiomaster is sold!

Forum won't let me edit original posting, but all items in this listing are now sold!

Hi
I am llooking to buy a tascam m3700 power supply. I already have the console.

Is it possible to do so?

Or do you know if I can use a different power supply? Or is it possible to build one?

I aprettiate any answer from you ?

That is what the Personal messaging is for. Just right click on the user's name and you will see that option.

Wow guys, here's an old chestnut! As posted ages ago, all these items are long gone. You could probably buy power supply modules that supply the correct current/voltages for the Tascams but I'm sure it wouldn't be easy owing to the PSU umbilical cable used. You'd have to do some modding for sure.

Since this ancient thread got bumped I might as well pimp my CURRENT listings here in the classifieds for an RME ADI-8DS digital converter, and another ad for an Alesis HD24 hard disk recorder with extra goodies. Check 'em out here on the classifieds forum...hehe :D ;) :p Hey, when opportunity knocks.... :D

Back