FS or Trade: Gefen CAT5 5000 KVM

lunatic

I picked up a Gefen CAT5 5000 system but do not think I'm going to need it. I like to keep things simple so I'm thinking about getting rid of it. I'm considering trades. I'd like to get some more mics but I'm open to offers.

It's a cool unit. It will extend two, VGA ports, USB, and audio (on 1/8th in connector). Check out the manual here .

The used value for this thing is about $500 (they were about $1k new). Let me know what you got. I tested the system and it works perfectly. It comes with:

* Send unit
* Receive unit
* VGA cable
* USB cable
* Two power supplies. One for the send unit and one for the receive unit.
* Manual
* 2 (approx. 30ft) CAT5 cables that I crimped myself. Solid core, high quality, CAT5 cable (you will need one more cable to run the second monitor).

Check the 'Good Guys' thread. I'm on there.

Peace,
Brad

Okay. It didn't sell on EBay so I obviously expect too much for the system. At least I can admit I'm wrong ;) Anyway, I am now opening this offer up to any and all trades. I'm not looking for anything specific (although good dynamics will take priority). I'd accept mics, outboard, pres, guitars, amps, etc. Tell me whatcha got and I'll consider it.

Let's try and keep the trade value around $300 shall we? That way I don't competely lose my shorts... :eek:

Peace,
Brad

Back