FS: Boss PS-5 Super Shifter Guitar Pedal

HeyHeyMyMy

Red Member
Boss PS-5 Super Shifter - $90 + shipping

I bought this in 2002 and have used it very little. Recently bought a new acoustic, so I need to sell a few things. I'm asking US$90 + shipping, and this includes a generic 9V power supply. According to zZounds, Musicians Friend, etc. these things retail for around $150 right now. Mine looks new and works perfectly, but I no longer have he box or the manual.

Here's the description from the Boss website:

The BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter is a next-generation intelligent pitch shifting pedal with killer sounds and world's-first features. This single box provides pitch shifting, harmonies, detuning, and wild tremolo arm/flutter effects—all with simple, knob-based control.

- Compact pedal with high-quality pitch shifting, harmonist and tremolo arm effects

- Intelligent, key-specific pitch shifting of single notes using simple Pitch and Key knobs with scale display

- Detune effect provides slight shifting for "fattening" a guitar sound

- Tremolo Arm effect bends single notes up or down to a pre-selected value when pedal is activated

- Optional expression pedal can be connected for realtime control

- Flutter effect simulates fast or slow "slap" or "slam" of tremolo bar when pedal is depressed

Thanks for looking.

Back