FS: Behringer B2031A Truth Active Monitors

Damn, do you think that we forgot about what you did a while back? I would not purchase anything from you, you sir are running a scam! :mad:

It is all good they going to sell anyway. I ran into some problems before where the person i was getting the equipment from ran out on me. Everybody that sent me money before got there money back. And as you can see the monitors are in my house unlike before.

Chris Klein said:
lol, like it matter's there already bidded on. And you will all see that the order goes threw.

wow!!! You show 'em! Nice feedback by the way. Both on Ebay and on here.

ASS!!!

what?!

"And as you can see the monitors are in my house unlike before."

what a weird person.

Is anyone else interested in knowing what this guy looks/acts like in person? I feel I must know; I don't think I have ever encountered someone with such a low level of competence.

stalemayte said:
what a weird person.

Is anyone else interested in knowing what this guy looks/acts like in person? I feel I must know; I don't think I have ever encountered someone with such a low level of competence.

I am pretty sure I have met people just like him. And I don't want to spend any more time than I have to around those kind of people. What a schmuck.

he is selling some sweet sneakers and a beer mug now. I actually have the very same mug. Same year and everything. Maybe I should buy it and have a set.

Thunder33 said:
I am pretty sure I have met people just like him. And I don't want to spend any more time than I have to around those kind of people. What a schmuck.

he is selling some sweet sneakers and a beer mug now. I actually have the very same mug. Same year and everything. Maybe I should buy it and have a set.

lol, if nobody bids on that mug i will send it to you for free.

And, to the other person saying there was no bid for the monitors. i had like 5 more days still and there was a bid i took the auction down because i had somebody send me $270 via paypal to buy it now. Thank's

Because, a guy emailed me and offered me a price it it was around what i wanted so why wait 6 days for auction to end to get them sold. i only said that because somebody said no there is no bidders.

Chris Klein said:
Because, a guy emailed me and offered me a price it it was around what i wanted so why wait 6 days for auction to end to get them sold. i only said that because somebody said no there is no bidders.

Dude, why do you insist on sounding so... ummm "fishy".

You should really learn when to speak, and when not to. Maybe take a class or somthing?

Chris Klein said:

Right, I know, that wasn't my point.

I was just saying, why bother explaining yourself. You sold your monitors, good for you.

Back