For Zoom G2.1u Users

HRmusic90

21st Century Digital Boy
Hey everyone, so I’ve had a Zoom G2.1u for a number of years now, but only recently started re-discovering it. I like that it has a ton of functions in a modestly small housing, but I can never remember what any of the settings are. Plus, I find it a pain to go through the presets and twiddle each knob so I can see what the numbers are. So I finally got around to making a spreadsheet of all the preset values.

Unfortunately, we're only allowed to upload a small number of file types, and '.xls' is not one of them. The admins have been good about helping me with this, but it's far from an ideal solution. The only way around it was to convert the spreadsheet to a PDF file. So for one, the formatting is not quite as nice due to things being lost in translation. The other thing is, because it's a PDF, it cannot be edited. I was hoping to provide others with a list that they could put their own preset settings into.

I got all of the data from settings 00 - 39. Then I copied them to duplicate them and renamed them A0 – d9 (seeing as they’re identical, initially). I put the A-d settings on top because those are modifiable, and in case you want to jot your own presets down, it’ll involve less scrolling.

Hope this helps!
View attachment ZoomG21u.pdf

Back