For Sale: Tascam M320b or M312b, You Choose!!!

Bigsnake00

Heres the deal...I bought a 312b from a guy almost 3 months ago. Long story short, his mother was in the process of dying, yadayada, he never got it shipped. I assumed it was some sort of a scam, and was getting ready to file a complaint to ebay when low and behold it arrives. Now, during this period of waiting, I decided to pull the trigger on an almost mint 320b. Now I have two of these awesome mixers, and the need for only one.

If you are looking for an awesome studio mixer, than look no further. These guys are totally flexible when it comes to routing etc, and have awesome pre-amps and eq sections. If you know anything about them you know they come highly regarded by us in the analog relm, but they can be used in front of a digital system as well. They both retailed for several thousand dollars in the 80s (I think the 320 was like $4500), so you are going to get much better quality for the same price as the budget mixers today.

Enough with the background...I really need to sell one, but dont really care as to which one, seeing as though I generally only record enough to fill up 8 channels at a time....so you get to pick which one you want. They are both in excellent condition and photos will be uploaded tonight!

Make me an offer...

Oh man, I was hoping you would have posted those photos youo promised. I'm more interested in the M-320b if you have a chance to take some snaps.

By the way, I am checking out your music on Myspace, very good stuff. Is this recorded on the 320b? I'm the one who's requesting your online myspace friendship as Bikini Carwash Company.

I am in abilene texas....
Sorry, I wasnt able to get the pics up last night, tonight Ill have more time.
And yes the song on my myspace was recorded with the 320b.

The other good news is that I have kept both boxes that these shipped in, so shipping cost will be less for you..

That's a nice voice, and I can hear the wilco influence... :cool:

I've been using a m312 with an adat for some time now. The m series are OK mixers and it's served me just fine. I recently got a second xt20, so an upgrade to an m320 might be nice. That's a big, heavy beast though, so considering the shipping from texas to michigan, I don't know. I might get back with you with an offer.

Thanks!

I've decided to keep my 320. Ive built a custom stand for it, and really guess Ill keep the extra channels, you can never have too many.

the 312 is still for sale and is on ebay if interested

Back