For all the rappers out there, how do yall like spittin?

qb2k5

Sitting down or standing up?

I like sitting down because Im more relaxed and I find my recording performances taking less tracks, meaning I dont mess up as much.

So how do yall other rhymers, or producers with clients who spit do they thing?

:D

standing always lol.......

actually i couldnt imagine spittin sittin down dont kno why....... just neva really thought of it lol

I like to stand. Probably because that's the way I was doing it from day one.
I tried sitting down but I felt...TOO relaxed. I feel more energy in my lyrics when I stand up.

I'd say stand, even from a singing point of view, you get a lot more power into your voice - not AS essential for rap, I know, but still useful, especially if you're working on your breathing.

I used to sit but realized standing like everyone said gives me more energy and a better vocal sound. The reason I was sitting is for better control of the PC, I hated running back and forth especially if I messed up 1 word. But I've been standing for the past couple years it really improved my sound.

Plus whenever it's time to collab with other major artist in a major studio and you ask for a chair they might look at u funny...LOL

qb2k5 said:
Sitting down or standing up?

I like sitting down because Im more relaxed and I find my recording performances taking less tracks, meaning I dont mess up as much.

So how do yall other rhymers, or producers with clients who spit do they thing?

Well, as a producer and an emcee, I sit down. I regret it now, because I just realized when I listen to myself standing up just messin' round on a freestyle or whtever, I'm about 10x better than any recording I've ever done.

So, I sit down. But from now on, I'm standing up.

I don't have a studio, all I have is my bedroom. Haaa.

Re-Lapse said:
I don't have a studio, all I have is my bedroom. Haaa.

lol dont worry about it i've neva even seen the inside of a real studio except on pictures lol

Fyre said:
lol dont worry about it i've neva even seen the inside of a real studio except on pictures lol
i've seen a vocal booth. and i've seen a nice hardware setup. and i've seen a room to track drums in. but all at different times. studio's are for sucka's. lol.

I'mma have 2 fly you down here and put you in a studio then haha.

I usually stand up and spit, and sit down and mix... Unless I'm at home, than I'll sit down cause my DAW would be right there in front of me and I need to control it until I get a Tranzport.

Mindset said:
I'mma have 2 fly you down here and put you in a studio then haha.

I usually stand up and spit, and sit down and mix... Unless I'm at home, than I'll sit down cause my DAW would be right there in front of me and I need to control it until I get a Tranzport.

Best be flyin' me too bro. ;)

:cool:Re-Lapse:cool:

Back