First Song EVER Recorded!

Tim, this is a beautiful song. It is amazing that you did this at sixteen. Just goes to show the gift was always there.

And yes it is a heart song. I can feel it deeply. By the way Tim, this song does have words. You just can't see them.

Thanks for the invitation down memory lane! First, I wanna say I hate you guys for being so talented. :D Especially Metalhead28, HangDawg, sile2001, and Tim... your stuff is pretty amazing, first recordings or not.

Some Place, Some Time - Recorded in 1993 on Guam while doing an internship at a radio station (I was 20 at the time--I know, late bloomer).
Boo Hoo Tears, Itty Bitty Book Light, I Know - In 1997 I bought my first 4-track (Fostex XR-5) and SM57 mic and laid down these depressing tracks.

Edit: Links should be working now... for those of you who can endure the suffering.

Unfortunately, I'm sounding about the same now as I did then. Ha. :o But it's pretty cool to see how you guys have really improved over time so I have hope!

Last edited:
v6v6v6 said:
Thanks for the invitation down memory lane! First, I wanna say I hate you guys for being so talented. :D Especially Metalhead28, HangDawg, sile2001, and Tim... your stuff is pretty amazing, first recordings or not.

Some Place, Some Time - Recorded in 1993 on Guam while doing an internship at a radio station (I was 20 at the time--I know, late bloomer).
Boo Hoo Tears, Itty Bitty Book Light, I Know - In 1997 I bought my first 4-track (Fostex XR-5) and SM57 mic and laid down these depressing tracks.

Unfortunately, I'm sounding about the same now as I did then. Ha. :o But it's pretty cool to see how you guys have really improved over time so I have hope!
I've been listening to your Some Place, Some Time. Really nice song v6v6v6.
Nice geetar playing and a really mellow voice. :)
I could not download your other three. They were no longer there at the site.
You have a lot of talent.

true-eurt said:
I've been listening to your Some Place, Some Time. Really nice song v6v6v6.
Nice geetar playing and a really mellow voice. :)
I could not download your other three. They were no longer there at the site.
You have a lot of talent.

true, your too kind... those other links should work now (pfft, links--who needs em?)

Very nice, v6. I listened to Some Place. Good vocal, solid rhythm guitar playing with drive to it. Nice solo line too. I'd think that with expert mic'ing your voice would record extremely well. I can imagine some light latin percussion behind this.

Tim

Back